• YAk.jpg
    YAk.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 30
  • YAK1.jpg
    YAK1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 47

76 Southwind

Reaction score
Mr. Outboard, He bought it new in 2006 from Southwind Kayaks in Irvine. It has always been stored in the garage. Condition is 7 to 8 on a ten scale because of the usual scuffs from beaching on the bottom. It has never had to be repaired. There is also a hoist system for over head storage if desired. Here is a pic of some of the etc. The black bag is a tailgate protector. Also the depth finder has been modified into the bottom.
[

Attachments

• yak3.JPG
    yak3.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 31

outboardrick

Reaction score
Yes, that all sounds good. As I'm new to Kayaks, and a pretty big guy, are the pedals adjustable and any info you could give me on the propulsion system would be greatly appreciated. I've seen the little paddle thingies that stick down under the hull but have no idea how they work :D
Also, do you come to Havasu and could you transport it?

76 Southwind

Reaction score
Yes, that all sounds good. As I'm new to Kayaks, and a pretty big guy, are the pedals adjustable and any info you could give me on the propulsion system would be greatly appreciated. I've seen the little paddle thingies that stick down under the hull but have no idea how they work :D
Also, do you come to Havasu and could you transport it?

Sorry for the no response but back from the weekend. He is a big guy also. You pretty much just sit down and peddle with your legs forward kinda like the three wheel bike you see around. It does look like there is some adjustment there. He does not get to Havasu but I hit Parker one weekend a month so there is a possibility there of meeting you.

outboardrick

Reaction score
Sorry for the no response but back from the weekend. He is a big guy also. You pretty much just sit down and peddle with your legs forward kinda like the three wheel bike you see around. It does look like there is some adjustment there. He does not get to Havasu but I hit Parker one weekend a month so there is a possibility there of meeting you.

PM sent with my contact info, please give me a call.