WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lazy Harrys is for sale

Joker

Reaction score
Work like tearing it down and starting over? Or epoxy floors?

Im not sure the money could be made back by tearing it down as that will only drive up the prices and I believe a lot of the area there is on a pretty tight budget. We were there last year with some wind and the entire roof over the outside patio was ready to launch. I guess the inside is good for that area.
IMHO, the Marina is a little sketchy to get into all dependent on the water flow so I'm thinking most of there business is locals not boating there.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Too much IMO.

Who knows....knock down Harrys, build a nice riverfront home and wall the entire thing in but that's probably a worse idea than at least trying to make some money back in booze sales....lol

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Work like tearing it down and starting over? Or epoxy floors?

Seriously! Iguana's down a few hundred yards, is even worse. My chair leg went through the rotted plywood deck last time I ate there.

Im not sure the money could be made back by tearing it down as that will only drive up the prices and I believe a lot of the area there is on a pretty tight budget. We were there last year with some wind and the entire roof over the outside patio was ready to launch. I guess the inside is good for that area.
IMHO, the Marina is a little sketchy to get into all dependent on the water flow so I'm thinking most of there business is locals not boating there.

x2 on the marina. I could hardly get my lil jet boat in there. Had to walk it in/out. twice, I tried to get walk my 21 in there, but had to turn it around.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Seriously! Iguana's down a few hundred yards, is even worse. My chair leg went through the rotted plywood deck last time I ate there.

x2 on the marina. I could hardly get my lil jet boat in there. Had to walk it in/out. twice, I tried to get walk my 21 in there, but had to turn it around.

My 21' is in the pics, 1 and 2. That's about 3 units. (front of bow is where the 5 unit waterline is). Double step Eliminator daycruiser, with wood inset and bow rail.

Dan'l

kiethco

Reaction score
I picked up a flyer last weekend while we were in there. I love this place. I think it's the most under potentiated place between Topock and Laughlin. They don't even attempt to lure Sea-Doo's and boaters down from Laughlin. It will never be Topock or Pirated cove but that niche has already been filled anyway. I hate the bar business and drama or I may be more interested, lol.

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score

You sure the plywood was rotted...

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Only way to know is to see the financials. Hopefully those are accurate, but I doubt it.

DC-88

Reaction score
Only way to know is to see the financials. Hopefully those are accurate, but I doubt it.

I've seen them and ....I'd bet no bank will be lending a large % on it anytime soon ;). I guess the upside would be to get it for a good price and do a major reno into something super cool that became way busier . It would be nice to dredge out that entrance a little bit for sure.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
They have great burgers and real fries

Had!!!! I used the love this place I was a huge advocate for the last 20 years but we went here a couple months ago and it will be the last time I time until it changes hands. Loved there burgers and fries in the past. Now it's a burger on some fancy garlic bun (fucking gross) and you can't substitute the bun and the floor are the dirtiest thing I have ever seen anywhere. No tap beer all taps were down. My lil daughter was watching all the spiders everywhere and was scared and whinning the hole time until we left. I have heard on a couple other site that Lazys went to shit but I thought no way until I went there myself. Sad! I hope it sells soon and gets turned around.