Are you fugging kidding me? :yikes:yikes
How sad:cry:

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Damn, That's terrible. :( May he RIP

JRS1939

Reaction score
Heard the news an hour ago but couldn't find much on it. Didn't think it was gonna be true, but sure enough.... rip kenny! You built a great business and served great food for unbelievable prices!!!

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
We had just eaten breakfast there before he sold it.. and last week under the new ownership. RIP.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Wow Always ate there when in the Zoo...Sorry to hear of this:thumbsdown

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Damn. Had one of the best omelette there and it was a fuck up. I ordered a chili omelette and they brought me a ham and cheese omelette. They took it back and added chili to it. Damn that was good.

PaPaG

Reaction score
RIP Kenny, we used to go there almost every weekend for breakfast when we had a place down there. They always treated us right and Kenny always had a smile on his face and said hello.

Taboma

Reaction score
20 year regular whenever we were in town --- RIP Kenny, damn that's seriously screw up shit right there :(

Didn't his wife Cheryl waitress there ? Her pic sure looks familiar.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Hard to imagine life gets that bad. :(
Ate breakfast there many times, my favorite Havasu breakfast spot.

rush1

Reaction score
We eat there every time were in town Unbelievable, What could make you do that :eek

hungrybb

Reaction score
That's terrible - RIP Kenny. I've been going in there since the mid 90s

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Not trying to minimalize the tragedy but what restaurant did they own?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Wow Always ate there when in the Zoo...Sorry to hear of this:thumbsdown

I think we had breakfast there last time you were in town. That was Marks favorite too.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
20 year regular whenever we were in town --- RIP Kenny, damn that's seriously screw up shit right there :(

Didn't his wife Cheryl waitress there ? Her pic sure looks familiar.

CRAZY!!!!!......That lady has waited on me there in the past.........Thank goodness I'm a good tipper :eek

She has waited on us several times as well.. I was looking at the picture in disbelief this AM.

Not trying to minimalize the tragedy but what restaurant did they own?

It was called "Uncle Kenny's Cafe" over by Mario's.

Kenny D

Reaction score
WOW... RIP... Kenny,I knew him in So Cal. his sister lived down the street from us in Diamond Bar.His dad owned Norms restaurant at Brackett airport.My wife and I went to the grand opening of Uncle Kenny's....So sorry to hear this.

Taboma

Reaction score
WOW... RIP... Kenny,I knew him in So Cal. his sister lived down the street from us in Diamond Bar.His dad owned Norms restaurant at Brackett airport.My wife and I went to the grand opening of Uncle Kenny's....So sorry to hear this.

Last I knew, Kenny's dad was living at the Beachcomber, drove an old white van with "Uncle Kenny's" on the sides.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
there will be a 'channel adjacent condo' available real soon .

Really sorry Kenny got himself hooked up with another 'weird woman', but he did like the freaks .

What a waste of human life .........

Dettom

Reaction score
I noticed last week it had a name change. Went there and found out one of the cooks bought it and kept the employees. Pretty shitty retirement plan. I'm not sure if the girlfriend worked there or not.

PVHCA

Reaction score
there will be a 'channel adjacent condo' available real soon .

Really sorry Kenny got himself hooked up with another 'weird woman', but he did like the freaks .

What a waste of human life .........

Kenny was best friends with my buddy's father, this morning I heard this exact story about him and these women, heard it was just another old wrinkled freak he was porkin.

He lived in the condos behind Shugrue's.

RIP Kenny!!

shueman

Reaction score
Geez us ... WTF is going wrong with our world ??? RIP Kenny

JRS1939

Reaction score
Truly sad....

Authorities say an Arizona woman accused in her boyfriend's death shot him in the head as he slept and waited five hours to call for help.

Citing court documents filed Wednesday, Today's News Herald in Lake Havasu reports that 61-year-old Cheryl Molitor and victim Kenneth Nissen had gotten in an argument before he fell asleep in their home and was shot on July 26.

Authorities say Molitor faces a first-degree murder charge in Nissen's death.

He was the former owner of the local restaurant Uncle Kenny's Cafe, which he ran for 23 years before selling.

A deputy attorney says in court documents that police recalled Molitor smelling of alcohol when they arrived.

Molitor remained in custody Thursday.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Truly sad....

Authorities say an Arizona woman accused in her boyfriend's death shot him in the head as he slept and waited five hours to call for help.

Citing court documents filed Wednesday, Today's News Herald in Lake Havasu reports that 61-year-old Cheryl Molitor and victim Kenneth Nissen had gotten in an argument before he fell asleep in their home and was shot on July 26.

Authorities say Molitor faces a first-degree murder charge in Nissen's death.

He was the former owner of the local restaurant Uncle Kenny's Cafe, which he ran for 23 years before selling.

A deputy attorney says in court documents that police recalled Molitor smelling of alcohol when they arrived.

Molitor remained in custody Thursday.

You forgot to mention that SHE lost her job there when he sold the place ..............

They both enjoyed drinking .