WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The DNC convention.. This is f'n crazy?

Sandlord

Reaction score
I'm watching Fox News and see nothing

it was only being shown on Fox Business Channel, FBN.
The Dr Jill Stein joined them and then they switched to slick willie.

Twitter reports they are now singing "lean on me". Things are settling down.
Cops on Scanner were following 2 uhauls around.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Because it matters. Would it be better if it were AIDS patients in Israel?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

How about we don't do shit for anyone?

How about we take care of our own vets who are discarded like trash?

How about we employ the 8 million unemployed we have currently before we take in any more Immigrants?

How about we enforce the current laws and Constitution?

How about arresting clear violations of immigrant worker status and putting clear cut criminals behind bars?

We need to take care of our house, because it's like a fucking nuclear bomb right now, in case you are not paying attention.:grumble:

RodnJen

Reaction score

How about we employ the 8 million unemployed we have currently before we take in any more Immigrants?

How about arresting clear violations of immigrant worker status and putting clear cut criminals behind bars?

We need to take care of our house, because it's like a fucking nuclear bomb right now, in case you are not paying attention.:grumble:

Why don't we? Economically we can't stand alone. The repub record on veteran care is pathetic at best.

Joker

Reaction score

I'm not sure why some believe it's important to feed starving families in other countries instead of our own neighbors. Religion has hypnotized many for the wrong reasons.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
You racist.

JRS1939

Reaction score

Tou-mother-fawkin-ch

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

That's a red herring and you damn well know it. There isn't an AIDS epidemic in Israel for the very reason that they are like us. They have morals, they tend to be monogamous. The bush African is none of the above.

I have spend literally hundreds of days in the African bush, these rural blacks ALL have multiple wives and dozens of children. They also have girls they see in every single little village I've driven trough or stopped for supplies. They have ZERO morals, ZERO care about health, overpopulation, or even tomorrow. The AIDS percentage in Botswana is 80%. If they don't have AIDS, they will.

A truck driver, driving from RSA to Zimbabwe will have sex with black prostitutes an average of twice daily out on the road. He will then go home and infect his wives and girlfriends. SO, carry on RJ

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
So..........Billary speaks to us via Skype....WTF?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
They went through 3 chairs in 24 hours?

First Chair caught up in corruption and collusion (clear as day) to screw Bernie forced to resign and hired to head the Hillary campaign THE SAME FUCKIN DAY?

Second one caught up in the same e-mail bullshit (which really makes you wonder why she even elected to be the Chair... Unless she really is that stupid? Or is looking for a job over at Hillary's campaign as well? LOL

10's of thousands of Protesters outside.. No media coverage what so ever.. 30 Hippies at the RNC doing jackshit, and they made it sound like it was a revolt?

No American Flags on Day 1. (8 American Flags on day 2)

Stripped their own members of Bernie signs.. Also Told no American Flags allowed because it would be offensive.. Meanwhile there's Palestinian flags flying?

FBI is now investigating who hacked the DNC servers, but passing on indicting Hillary?

The wall and photo ID to enter the convention that is condemning the wall and voter ID? The irony there is baffling..

Illegal Immigrants making speeches.. Attempted Cop Killers mom making speeches?

This is a total fucking shit show!! LOL I'm not even that into politics, and this is fucking crazy? I can't even believe that people take these fucking people seriously? The corruption is fucking rampant and they aren't even trying to hide it?

RD

You're not into politics? Have you seen all the shit you share on FB? Lol.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
You're not into politics? Have you seen all the shit you share on FB? Lol.

This IS River Daves Place and Ol RD is the original Fab 0. The rest of us just have to take a number after him.:D

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA - After Bernie Sanders doubled down on his endorsement of Hillary Clinton Monday, many of his supporters remain politically homeless and in no mood to back the presumptive Democratic nominee -- a situation Donald Trump is keen to exploit.

His campaign and allied Republicans are now launching a renewed push to bring the loyal opposition from the Democratic primary race aboard the Trump train.

"They're liking what I'm saying in terms of trade," Trump told Fox News' "Hannity" on Tuesday, after making an open appeal to Sanders supporters in his convention speech last week. "I think we're going to get a lot of [Sanders] supporters."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ders-support-amid-never-hillary-uprising.html

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA - After Bernie Sanders doubled down on his endorsement of Hillary Clinton Monday, many of his supporters remain politically homeless and in no mood to back the presumptive Democratic nominee -- a situation Donald Trump is keen to exploit.

His campaign and allied Republicans are now launching a renewed push to bring the loyal opposition from the Democratic primary race aboard the Trump train.

"They're liking what I'm saying in terms of trade," Trump told Fox News' "Hannity" on Tuesday, after making an open appeal to Sanders supporters in his convention speech last week. "I think we're going to get a lot of [Sanders] supporters."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ders-support-amid-never-hillary-uprising.html

I can't understand why a Bernie supporter would cross over to Trump, they are just too different. I could however see them backing Jill Stein over frustration toward Hillary. Either way I suppose that helps Trump.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
:D

Attachments

• DNC.jpg
    DNC.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 19

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
At some point, we the people need to elect real people who can make a real difference.

This "it might be bad now, but it was even worse when your guy was POTUS" shit has got to stop.

We need to demand better from those we elect to represent us.

500bbc

Reaction score
That's a red herring and you damn well know it. There isn't an AIDS epidemic in Israel for the very reason that they are like us. They have morals, they tend to be monogamous. The bush African is none of the above.

I have spend literally hundreds of days in the African bush, these rural blacks ALL have multiple wives and dozens of children. They also have girls they see in every single little village I've driven trough or stopped for supplies. They have ZERO morals, ZERO care about health, overpopulation, or even tomorrow. The AIDS percentage in Botswana is 80%. If they don't have AIDS, they will.

A truck driver, driving from RSA to Zimbabwe will have sex with black prostitutes an average of twice daily out on the road. He will then go home and infect his wives and girlfriends. SO, carry on RJ

AIDS is preventable, Tards on the other hand think shoveling money at a disease that can be prevented at .10 a pop or controlling your animal instincts is a holy mission.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Weak out.
Seriously....you make this stuff up simply to obfuscate and throw people off the scent.....then simply throw this stuff on the wall with no facts at all to back it up.

But as has been said many times before......Facts to a liberal are like Kryptonite to Superman.....try again and this time maybe backed up with some facts;)

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
At some point, we the people need to elect real people who can make a real difference.

This "it might be bad now, but it was even worse when your guy was POTUS" shit has got to stop.

We need to demand better from those we elect to represent us.

Demand?

Who is going to bother to run for office with the media we have? You? You, Lieutenant Weinburg?

I know I wouldn't subject myself or my family to that bullshit, lies half truths and shit dredged up from 30 years ago?

Andy B.

Reaction score
Seriously....you make this stuff up simply to obfuscate and throw people off the scent.....then simply throw this stuff on the wall with no facts at all to back it up.

But as has been said many times before......Facts to a liberal are like Kryptonite to Superman.....try again and this time maybe backed up with some facts;)

Paul you NAILED IT ONCE AGAIN!! Trying to talk common sense to a liberal is like getting Kilary to tell the truth its not going to happen!!

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
...if you thought that yesterday's DNC shit show was hard to stomach....DO NOT turn on your TV today.

To summarize;
Crazy Joe Biden is speaking now. Enough said

Everyone, please resume to your regularly scheduled boating activities

Rob

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
...Senator Al Franken is a much better *comedian than a politician

And

Current sitting POTUS, Barack Obama is a better comedian than a politician

And now

Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome, your headline comic tonight, Barry O

*debatable