WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Got the IRS phone call scam

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
Just received another annoying call from Habib in India saying he is Federal Agent Brian Spector with the US Treasury Office regarding a tax debt. I thought I'd have some fun with him.
After having him running in circles for a few minutes thinking I was falling for his scam he realized I got him. He was PISSED to say the least and started cursing at me. Lol

Sir sir how do you spell your name sir?? H U G H J A S C A U L K...........Hugh Jascaulk. Priceless listening to him repeat it over and over on speaker phone in the office until he realized what he was saying. Made my day!

If your bored feel free to give Agent Spector a call and fuck with him.

305-515-8726

JaniG

Reaction score
We have been getting the call that the cops will be taking us away, if we don't call them back. It's been months. We never answer it though. That is too funny!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Great, now everyone is going to call me :grumble:

image.jpg

wishiknew

Reaction score
he's going to come to my house and shoot my head off nice guy

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
These fuckers are preying on the elderly. My 73yr old widowed mom called me last week in a panic when she heard the IRS msg. After looking up the numbers many older folks have been scammed for a good amount of money.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Just received another annoying call from Habib in India saying he is Federal Agent Brian Spector with the US Treasury Office regarding a tax debt. I thought I'd have some fun with him.
After having him running in circles for a few minutes thinking I was falling for his scam he realized I got him. He was PISSED to say the least and started cursing at me. Lol

Sir sir how do you spell your name sir?? H U G H J A S C A U L K...........Hugh Jascaulk. Priceless listening to him repeat it over and over on speaker phone in the office until he realized what he was saying. Made my day!

If your bored feel free to give Agent Spector a call and fuck with him.

305-515-8726

http://www.prankdial.com/

Have fun everyone! :D

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
These guys are on a roll today....Just got another VM from a different guy with same scam.......Here is another number to have fun with!! 206-866-0881

brgrcru

Reaction score
Twice a year, I get a call from some scammer . that says "I need to pay my so cal Edison electric bill, or else we are turning off your power." funny I am not with. SCE. then i tell them, "to fuck off, you fucking scum bags and giving there number to the LEO's !"

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Now it is a chick. I had her going, totally played like I was scared. She goes by the name Daisy Daniels......:D

I gave her the name Hugh Jascaulk in the beginning and she didn't catch on, just went into her pitch.

At the end, I told her my name again and that she has one in her mouth.........she told me to fuck off......LMAO!!

This is too much fun.

AEA

Reaction score
We have been getting the call that the cops will be taking us away, if we don't call them back. It's been months. We never answer it though. That is too funny!

Yeah, but do you have you suitcase packed just incase.......

JaniG

Reaction score
Yeah, but do you have you suitcase packed just incase.......
Nope, it's not even grammatically correct. We pay our taxes. No worries, lol.

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
Now it is a chick. I had her going, totally played like I was scared. She goes by the name Daisy Daniels......:D

I gave her the name Hugh Jascaulk in the beginning and she didn't catch on, just went into her pitch.

At the end, I told her my name again and that she has one in her mouth.........she told me to fuck off......LMAO!!

This is too much fun.

Its pure comedy? We just
called the second number and got them again said my name was Harry, Harry Balsagna. I told him I was gonna lay my Balsgna his forehead. LOL Got the same fuck you, you eat your balls and hung up........:rotflmao: