WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oktoberfest in Big Bear ... October 28-30th

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
As we do every year, we're heading up to Big Bear for my wifes birthday ... but also for Oktoberfest. The dates are October 28-30th. :beer:drink:drnkfr

THIS IS AN OPEN INVITE FOR WHOEVER WANTS TO GO!!

We are staying in my cabin, but I'm sure rooms/cabins can be found.

If you've never been to Oktoberfest or an RDP event and you've wanted to, this is a perfect reason to head on up. We hit up the bars on Friday, then go to the event on Saturday afternoon ... have a group dinner that night, then hit the bars again. I think this is our 10th year going and it is always fun. The only 2 times we didn't go was when my wife was pregnant.

I understand it's still 2 months away, but it gives plenty of time to plan for it. :thumbsup

HH

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I love it there. Haven't been in several years though. Cool atmosphere.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I dont think the chitlins can go bar hopping with us lol. Get a babysitter.

That was my point, guy. :)

I spend too much time away from my kids as it is.

I need to get a cabin in Big Bear.

Brian

RVRKID

Reaction score
We are doing Newport Dunes for a CF Brews and Blues deal the 2nd week of October so we are out this year!

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
The wife & I are in. 👍🏻🍻🍺

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
I've thought of going for years - never could remember the dates till after-the-fact. If I'm not there I can hook somebody up on the boards with a cabin rental (3/2 in Moonridge). Will check the calendar when I get back to the states

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I've thought of going for years - never could remember the dates till after-the-fact. If I'm not there I can hook somebody up on the boards with a cabin rental (3/2 in Moonridge). Will check the calendar when I get back to the states

Ill second that, does anyone have a cabin they would like to rent for these dates? I might be in.

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
Ill second that, does anyone have a cabin they would like to rent for these dates? I might be in.

If you're interested I can give you the details next week - I should have my calendar up to date by then. Ill post details here for the RDP folks.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
If your interested I can give you the details next week - I should have my calendar up to date by then. Ill post details here for the RDP folks.

Sounds good. If you decide not to make it, I may be interested.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
My parents still have a cabin there... Still have to talk to wifey... don't worry guys my buddy's crazy wife will not be welcomed lol...We be in:thumbsup

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
My parents still have a cabin there... Still have to talk to wifey... don't worry guys my buddy's crazy wife will not be welcomed lol...We be in:thumbsup
Awesome. I thought it was rad you guys came out. Your buddies wife was something else lol.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
We are in Running Springs, I'm sure I'll make a day trip to Big Bear to meet up with you guys! :thumbsup

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
You know what's funny... I judge my friends on good advice... I told Mike (my high school buddy ,went in the service together) that I thought she was a catch.... one of the biggest bad advice of my life... o well...can't wait to see all you all...Rob

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
We'll see if it will work out for us this year. The other plan may be falling apart which would mean we can go to BB instead.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Cant wait, weather is changing ... hopefully it'll be nice and chilly. [emoji41] [emoji482]

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
I would love to, but I work weekends and ive taken a lot of Vacation days due to summer already lol. but it sounds fun as heck, maybe next year!

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this up. A few more have joined our group since the last bump.

Just to reiterate ... THIS IS AN OPEN INVITE TO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO GO.

Dont be afraid if you dont know anyone. There have been a few people volunteer to go without knowing anyone, and they had a blast.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
When are most inmates heading up? I'm thinking coming up Friday afternoon, any planes for that night?....:drink:D

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
When are most inmates heading up? I'm thinking coming up Friday afternoon, any planes for that night?....:drink:D
Rob, we are heading up early Friday. The plans for Friday are to go barhopping and get shitfaced lol. [emoji482] [emoji41] [emoji106]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this up. A few more have joined our group since the last bump.

Just to reiterate ... THIS IS AN OPEN INVITE TO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO GO.

Dont be afraid if you dont know anyone. There have been a few people volunteer to go without knowing anyone, and they had a blast.

Why are you yelling? :)

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Fuck I wish.

Can't do it yet. Hoping to this week, or last minute next.

Brian
What's stopping you?

Get on the computer and book a spot already ... unless you aren't gonna go. [emoji6]