WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It Could Happen

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I asked my buddy Monday morning, "How was your weekend?"

He says, Saturday around 10:00pm me and the wife were at home watching that new Mission Impossible movie on our new curved big screen TV and we took a couple of boxes of Cracker Jack and thew it in a bowl and were munching on it. Well, as we ate all the popcorn, all the peanuts from the Cracker Jack ended up at the bottom of the bowl, around this time my wife said she had to get up to go to the bathroom so I put the movie on pause.

While she was going I was tossing the peanuts in the air and catching them in my mouth and doing pretty good at it. When my wife came out of the bathroom I had a peanut in mid-air and she asked me something. I cocked my head to say "what" and the peanut landed in my ear!

I tried to get it out, but only pushed it in further. I told my wife and she started laughing so much she was almost crying. I told her it wasn't funny and grab some tweezers and see if you can grab it and pull it out. She tried, but the tweezers wouldn't grab the peanut to pull it out. So it's about midnight I said let's go to the hospital and see if they can get it out.

Just as my wife is grabbing her purse, my daughter and her boyfriend come in from their date and she asks where we're going. Once again my wife breaks out in hysterical laughter barely able to tell my daughter that I got a peanut stuck in my ear, then my daughter starts laughing. Erin's boyfriend says, "Let me see what you got here". He takes a look and says, "I'll take care of it, go sit on the sofa".

So I go sit on the sofa and he takes one hand and puts it on my forehead and pushes my head back and then he shoves two fingers up my nose and tells me to blow real hard. Wooosh! The peanut pops out. I thank him and so does my wife and he and my daughter go into the kitchen.

My wife is just singing praises of him, "He's such an nice boy what do you think he'll be?" I tell her, "Judging by the way his fingers smell, probably our son-in-law!"

I know, an oldie, but a goodie.

bocco

Reaction score
Thank you. That was classic.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
[emoji23] I just LOL'd in the discount tire waiting room....3 people stared at me for doing that[emoji15] [emoji41]