WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RD Express B&D marine to Parker?

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I have a couple things I need to get to Dirty Deeds in Parker that Brian and I are afraid might get damaged shipping via UPS (GPS speedo/ and freshly powder coated swim steps). anyone heading that way any time soon??

Singleton

Reaction score
Driving through Parker on my way to Havasu Friday night (late night), leaving from Carlsbad. Then home Havasu to Carlsbad Monday afternoon.
Could drop them off Monday on way home since they will be closed Friday when I drive through Parker. Currently in Irvine until 1pm Friday.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I have a couple things I need to get to Dirty Deeds in Parker that Brian and I are afraid might get damaged shipping via UPS (GPS speedo/ and freshly powder coated swim steps). anyone heading that way any time soon??

My friend should be coming out from Glendora, not sure if this evening or in the morning, but would need to have someone get them from El Monte to his shop today. You have my phone number or FB if you need to reach me.

SHEP

Reaction score
My brother is heading out tonight or tomorrow morning I believe. Have Brian give him a call, I'm sure he can handle it.

SHEP

boataholic

Reaction score
Anyone from the temecula area driving to parker? I have package that needs a ride to obnoxious001(Barry) place.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
i might be going to barry's maybe tomorrow but if i go it will be early.i haven't talked to him to see what his plans are for the weekend yet.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
i might be going to barry's maybe tomorrow but if i go it will be early.i haven't talked to him to see what his plans are for the weekend yet.

I should be here, but lagging on working on your boat,, got battery and carb kit, oil and spark plugs in stock, need impeller and drive oil.

You are welcome here any time, that should almost go without saying.

Might not be a crazy weekend, was dead Tues and Weds, windy yesterday,, ADBA drags this weekend

wishiknew

Reaction score
I should be here, but lagging on working on your boat,, got battery and carb kit, oil and spark plugs in stock, need impeller and drive oil.

You are welcome here any time, that should almost go without saying.

Might not be a crazy weekend, was dead Tues and Weds, windy yesterday,, ADBA drags this weekend

Barry sorry for the thread jack but know anybody that need's Jasons old whipple and parts ??