WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who's ready for LOTO?

parker ed

Reaction score
How long do you guy's think it will take for someone to break that 244mph record? What's the piston powered record 224? How fast will Summer go this year?

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
How long do you guy's think it will take for someone to break that 244mph record? What's the piston powered record 224? How fast will Summer go this year?

Her speed wont matter. Someone faster will throw a plastic upper middle aged trophy wife in the co pilot seat and summer will be #2 again

parker ed

Reaction score
I don't think a co pilot seat will cut it. :rolleyes :D

l84theriv

Reaction score
I heard Summer is gonna run with Win to try and lock it down. And she is gonna run her ol'mans 388 skater solo. Definitely cheering on our So Cal people. Cant wait to see the results. Most importantly safe runs.

Boat Bling

Reaction score
She was offered more money by Boostpower so your stickers no longer exist.[emoji15]

I had to go doublecheck, looks like we're good (for now) lol.

IMG_5158.JPG
IMG_5109.JPG

-Zack

skater40

Reaction score
Her speed wont matter. Someone faster will throw a plastic upper middle aged trophy wife in the co pilot seat and summer will be #2 again

That's exactly what is going to happen- in my opinion.Randy Scism and Bob Bull will practice ,practice and practice to get the right setup then put Debbie in the boat at 2:00 Sunday afternoon.

Singleton

Reaction score
I heard Summer is gonna run with Win to try and lock it down. And she is gonna run her ol'mans 388 skater solo. Definitely cheering on our So Cal people. Cant wait to see the results. Most importantly safe runs.

She is driving and Win on the gas. I want to see Summer be fastest female on her own then take Fastest overall with Win.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone will go faster than 244mph. That number is just so far out there & insanely fast. The 224mph Mystic has 4-engines. Dave Scott ran 208mph years ago in a piston powered Mystic. JT ran Roth's 388 Skater to 197mph in 2014? & Romer ran his then Skater 388 to 191mph in 2011 & a Skater 36 ran 202mph years ago.

Blah blah blah... Did you see the pics of Summer using that boat bling, Steven? [emoji2]

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Haha! I did! She looks fantastic & I always loved that 388 Skater. Great looking boat & it's a rocket. She ran 176mph at DS & typically the boats run faster at LOTO, so I think 180++ is certainly within reach, if the conditions are right.

Know kidding. Going to be awesome to see her send some boys home crying.

I was texting with another inmate today and was listening to Romer's PSI motors (Summers boat now, I think) and they sound mean. Makes me want to ditch my 1071 for one of those monsters lol

[video=youtube;-WZIVa1x2rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WZIVa1x2rs&feature=share[/video]

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Know kidding. Going to be awesome to see her send some boys home crying.

I was texting with another inmate today and was listening to Romer's PSI motors (Summers boat now, I think) and they sound mean. Makes me want to ditch my 1071 for one of those monsters lol

[video=youtube;-WZIVa1x2rs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WZIVa1x2rs&feature=share[/video]

Sounds bad ass👍

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone will go faster than 244mph. That number is just so far out there & insanely fast. The 224mph Mystic has 4-engines. Dave Scott ran 208mph years ago in a piston powered Mystic. JT ran Roth's 388 Skater to 197mph in 2014? & Romer ran his then Skater 388 to 191mph in 2011 & a Skater 36 ran 202mph years ago.
I believe "My way" was twin turbine not 4 engines and it put up the 224 number. I do agree tho, that 244 number is way out there!

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
My bad... I was talking about the American ethanol Mystic that has four engines & ran 208mph in 2015. You're right, my way is a turbine & ran 224. I'm getting the boats & speeds confused lol
Lol either way 200 plus on the water is flat out scooting. Takes some serious balls to push the sticks that far!

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Do we call American Ethanol a quad engine boat, or a twin? If you ask me, when you mate two motors together it becomes one big motor. Therefore it's a twin in my book when you mate two motors together x 2 pair you get two V-16's. Was that an algebraic equation? Or just a drunk observation [emoji483]

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
My Way and Spirit are both turbine powered.

Piston record is 208 atm right?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I was reading Summers comments on PBNs FB page last night & it sounds like they had to make some adjustments to the motors as a result of them being tilted up for such a long haul? Idk.... Just what I read but I'm sure they will get it dialed in before tomorrow's runs. My plan is to get my errands done early in the morning so I can watch many of the runs.[emoji1303]

Strange, hope it's nothing serious. Wouldn't think Brummett is out there but stranger things could happen. Wonder if he talked them through it. This is her year. She has the boat and the power. Would be a shame if it's a gremlin their chasing and not quite figuring it out.

parker ed

Reaction score
Click the link at the top of this thread & read the comments. You'll see Summers reply. Sounds like the engines were just loading up around the docks idk... Just going by what I read from her. Didn't sound serious or anything...

I read it the same way.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Click the link at the top of this thread & read the comments. You'll see Summers reply. Sounds like the engines were just loading up around the docks idk... Just going by what I read from her. Didn't sound serious or anything...

Sounds like it filled up with fuel? Probably full tanks, long drive and the heat. She's saying it hydroliced (sp.).

She'll be good to go [emoji106]

YOLO

Reaction score

I believe that Carson is there, as well as Vern, and her Dad. I'm sure between the three of them they'll have that thing tuned by go time! I hope they get good conditions. Excited to see what she runs.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
The caravan video on IG was very cool. West Coast Invasion. :thumbsup

I hope Summer kicks ass and all the West Coast crew do well and everyone stays safe.

skater40

Reaction score
Injectors were leaking with the boat tilted.The iinjectors may need to be changed.

skater40

Reaction score
Injectors were leaking with the boat tilted.The injectors may need to be changed.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
What day and time does the Shootout start?
I take it the throttle person has the more critical roll vs the driver in these >200 mph runs?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Injectors were leaking with the boat tilted.The injectors may need to be changed.

Huh?

Injectors can run upside down...the angle they are at has no effect on their operation.

They are electric and current from the ECU grounds the live circuit to trigger them, high pressure fuel lines supply them.

Probably a problem with the injection ECU calibration. Easy to fix if you know the system and pressures involved.

Boat211

Reaction score
Listening to that video makes me want to pack a bag head out. That thing is so badass.

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
Where's a source for pictures? Videos? I'm dyin here. Tried a hashtag on instagram, and didn't get much back.

And that facebook video, legitimately makes me visibly happy. I've watched it 20x's.

l84theriv

Reaction score
Where's a source for pictures? Videos? I'm dyin here. Tried a hashtag on instagram, and didn't get much back.

And that facebook video, legitimately makes me visibly happy. I've watched it 20x's.

Hammer Down Boating on facebook has OK coverage.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Except for the new and improved PSI blowers and different injection system on mine.

JR

Sweet...had not heard that...Love to see it! I thought you might be getting ready to send it down the road...lol

kiwi77

Reaction score
The new dyno numbers are off the chart. Too bad I couldn't talk JT into driving this year.

JRS1939

Reaction score
Accident with divers looking for 2 possible bodies this after noon?!