WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good shit right here....

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Figured a lot of guys would really appreciate this song. Never heard it until today on Google music.

Acoustic version
[video=youtube_https;ktxIGLbxvWk]https://youtu.be/ktxIGLbxvWk[/video]

Produced version
[video=youtube_https;0_3wZOm74jg]https://youtu.be/0_3wZOm74jg[/video]

BUSTI

Reaction score
Easy dip shit, he ain't dead because everyone is innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Easy dip shit, he ain't dead because everyone is invent until PROVEN guilty.
To me this is more in-line with the broken and antagonizingly slow justice system that doesn't work. I'm not agreeing with killing a suspect on site. Fix the justice system and stop the pusification of America.

If the country still had balls, the existing laws would actually be enforced (i.e. illegal immigration and such) and the government would actually do what is best for ALL Americans.

That's what I take away from that song.

And I really hope you were referring to the artist and not me with the Dip Shit comment.

BUSTI

Reaction score
To me this is more in-line with the broken and antagonizingly slow justice system that doesn't work. I'm not agreeing with killing a suspect on site. Fix the justice system and stop the pusification of America.

If the country still had balls, the existing laws would actually be enforced (i.e. illegal immigration and such) and the government would actually do what is best for ALL Americans.

That's what I take away from that song.

And I really hope you were referring to the artist and not me with the Dip Shit comment.

Referring to the artist for sure.

But remember the Government is not capable of doing what's best for ALL Americans.

Exactly what part of the justice system is broken and slow?

Remember you are sighting that a system is broken when the problem are the individuals put in place to operate the system. If this guy wanted the justice system to operate differently he should probably go to law school and become a judge.

dribble

Reaction score
What is best for you or what is best for me, will never be what's best for all Americans. As Abraham Lincoln once pointed out in his "You can't please all the people all of the time" speech, there is not and never has been a government that is capable of doing whats best for all it's citizens. Hell there isn't even a homeowners association that can do that.

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
I agree that is Shit right there.

Can't stand country music, it lasted two seconds before shut down.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Referring to the artist for sure.

But remember the Government is not capable of doing what's best for ALL Americans.

Exactly what part of the justice system is broken and slow?

Remember you are sighting that a system is broken when the problem are the individuals put in place to operate the system. If this guy wanted the justice system to operate differently he should probably go to law school and become a judge.
What's wrong? A lot. California is letting drug dealers damn near walk. Suspects that receive the death penalty don't get it, instead they get a million appeals and die of old age while they are wasting space in there. Lawyers are huge slime balls that drop the ball on numerous occasions and screw it up, judges giving crappie sentences (Stanford rape case for recent reference), and on and on. All those are individuals but are part of the larger system so yes, the system is broken.
What is best for you or what is best for me, will never be what's best for all Americans. As Abraham Lincoln once pointed out in his "You can't please all the people all of the time" speech, there is not and never has been a government that is capable of doing whats best for all it's citizens. Hell there isn't even a homeowners association that can do that.
Sorry, worded it incorrectly. What I should have said was, "what is best for most Americans instead of pandering to the groups that create the most noise and have the politicians hands deep in their corporate sponsored pockets".

I just shortened it too much.

BUSTI

Reaction score
What's wrong? A lot. California is letting drug dealers damn near walk. Suspects that receive the death penalty don't get it, instead they get a million appeals and die of old age while they are wasting space in there. Lawyers are huge slime balls that drop the ball on numerous occasions and screw it up, judges giving crappie sentences (Stanford rape case for recent reference), and on and on. All those are individuals but are part of the larger system so yes, the system is broken.

The problem are the activists perverting justice itself. Not that system is broken. The activists judges can be recalled and will be in the Stanford case. A federal judge found execution unconstitutional so this delays the process. That's why presidential elections matter. Activism needs to be eliminated through the vote. Not a complaint that the system is broken.

Drugs shouldn't be regulated and there for should never reach the system.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Good song Flying-Lavey! Fuck these other liberal dipshit's if we ever went back the the cowboy days, they would be the first to retreat or 6 feet under do to there coward asses trying to hide behind a broken system.

BUSTI

Reaction score
Good song Flying-Lavey! Fuck these other liberal dipshit's if we ever went back the the cowboy days, they would be the first to retreat or 6 feet under do to there coward asses trying to hide behind a broken system.

Pretty ignorant statement. Liberal dipshits? Considering your entire comment has lumped people in to groups. You're closer to a liberal collectivist than anything I ever said.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Pretty ignorant statement. Liberal dipshits? Considering you're entire comment has lumped people in to groups. You're closer to a liberal collectivist than anything I ever said.

Sorry Boy! If the shoe fits wear it! Sorry I hurt your feeling... not.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Easy dip shit, he ain't dead because everyone is invent until PROVEN guilty.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you started the Dipshit thing? Sorry if your liberal feelings got hurt after somebody started playing against you...

BUSTI

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but you started the Dipshit thing? Sorry if your liberal feelings got hurt after somebody started playing against you...

The dipshit comment is not principle of your ignorant statement. The principle of it is you twice lump people into groups, talk about regressing into a barbaric era and threaten that the initiation of physical force is expectable. Then to kick it all off by hypocritically calling me a liberal when you have indulged in the same behavior a liberal collectivist.

I have only pointed out that the individual is capable of changing a system, a point of view or creating progress.

It's too bad you watch so much Fox News and Hannity.

You should probably look up individualism and Objectivism before you spew diarrhea of the mouth.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
The dipshit comment is not principle of your ignorant statement. The principle of it is you twice lump people into groups, talk about regressing into a barbaric era and threaten that the initiation of physical force is expectable. Then to kick it all off by hypocritically calling me a liberal when you have indulged in the same behavior a liberal collectivist.

I have only pointed out that the individual is capable of changing a system, a point of view or creating progress.

It's too bad you watch so much Fox News and Hannity.

You should probably look up individualism and Objectivism before you spew diarrhea of the mouth.

Holy shit! Are you sure your on the right site. Maybe you should go back on your feel the Burn & and Justin Bieber web sites. This is a big boy site not quite sure you should be wearing your wife's panties if you want to play on here...

BUSTI

Reaction score
Holy shit! Are you sure your on the right site. Maybe you should go back on your feel the Burn & and Justin Bieber web sites. This is a big boy site not quite sure you should be wearing your wife's panties if you want to play on here...

Hahahaha man what a doozie. I'm glad you were able to come up with that on your own. Your boy friend must be proud.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
Hahahaha man what a doozie. I'm glad you were able to come up with that on your own. Your boy friend must be proud

That was so lame i don't even no what to say. I don't like matching wits with an unarmed person.

BUSTI

Reaction score
Hahahaha man what a doozie. I'm glad you were able to come up with that on your own. Your boy friend must be proud

That was so lame i don't even no what to say. I don't like matching wits with an unarmed person.

I understand based on your previous posts I'm dealing with a mental giant.
I should be thankful you took it easy on me.

And that's not how the wits saying goes anyway.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
I understand based on your previous posts I'm dealing with a mental giant.
I should be thankful you took it easy on me.

And that's not how the wits saying goes anyway.

Listen Busti which I assume is short for Bustier. Sorry you got your panties in a wad but I thought it was bullshit for you to dump on Flying-Lavey like that for putting up what he thought was a pretty cool song. I don't like bullies and when I see somebody jumping on someone else like that you can bet I will be the first one to jump in and defend someone on the site or especially in real life. I'm sure Flying-Lavey can defend himself just fine but as of recent he's got better things to do like making sure his house doesn't burn down.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
What ever happened to your post in the P & G where you said to come meet you in WV if they didn't agree with your views. You know the one where you posted a picture of some jack ass in a cowboy hat. :p

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
What ever happened to your post in the P & G where you said to come meet you in WV if they didn't agree with your views. You know the one where you posted a picture of some jack ass in a cowboy hat. :p
Yep that was me. I thought better of it and didn't feel like getting banned that night. But if your saying you would like to come discuss your differences with me, this dipshit will be wearing his cowboy hat at the AVI this weekend. I'm pretty sure you have made enough enemies on here you should probably focus on that. You have had some real stellar posts your self latley.

BUSTI

Reaction score
Listen Busti which I assume is short for Bustier. Sorry you got your panties in a wad but I thought it was bullshit for you to dump on Flying-Lavey like that for putting up what he thought was a pretty cool song. I don't like bullies and when I see somebody jumping on someone else like that you can bet I will be the first one to jump in and defend someone on the site or especially in real life. I'm sure Flying-Lavey can defend himself just fine but as of recent he's got better things to do like making sure his house doesn't burn down.

I'm sure Flying-Lavey can handle his own defense if he felt attacked. I will refrain from further pointing out your collectivist points of view and actions of that makes you FEEL better.

BUSTI

Reaction score
Yep that was me. I thought better of it and didn't feel like getting banned that night. But if your saying you would like to come discuss your differences with me, this dipshit will be wearing his cowboy hat at the AVI this weekend. I'm pretty sure you have made enough enemies on here you should probably focus on that. You have had some real stellar posts your self latley.

Ooooh, did this just become a cat fight? I'm sure your cowboy hat makes exceptionally tough.

Go to sleep kids.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Not defending anybody but he did clarify the dipshit comment wasn't directed to me.

I don't agree with his ideals that one person can change the system. We've all seen the contrary. But there is a reason why I really don't go into the political section. I don't like getting worked up to accomplish nothing at all. Might as well run my head into a wall. I thought more people here would take the message away from that song like I did. I guess not. Oh well. Don't care. Lol