WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where we roll in WA

WAAZ

Reaction score
This has to suffice until we retire and move to Havasu. It's called Crescent Bar. It's a small island with a trailer park and gold course. The surrounding area has blown up with condos, golf course and expensive houses when the land owner sold his orchards. View of the CB and the new developments. image.jpg
This a view from the trailer park along the canal surrounding the island. image.jpg
I had much better pics 'till my phone took a swim. With Labor Day coming up, I'll take some pics - there will be craziness, but no where near the amount of bad ass boats you're accustom to. The weekend after LD there will be a couple of events or "gatherings". In the CB area we will have a Scream-n-fly weekend - some bad ass outboards and fast equipment, and up the road the Skagen boys take over Mardon resort for a jet boat party and throw-down - blowers and nitrous abound!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Why would you leave this place and move to Havasu. :p

WAAZ

Reaction score
I'll never sell my place in CB. It will be a good place to escape to when it's brutally hot in AZ.

buck35

Reaction score
Because its ffffffffffffffffffuckin cold from Nov to May!!!!!

Lol! 20 to 30 degrees is not even close to cold.
I'm 20 miles away and we may have 2or 3 weeks a year of cold, 5 or 10 to 20s.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I'll never sell my place in CB. It will be a good place to escape to when it's brutally hot in AZ.
WAshingtonAriZona. Many screennames have taken on dreams. [emoji106] [emoji106]
Your area looks nice in those pics. What kind of water temps do you get in summer?

buck35

Reaction score
WAshingtonAriZona. Many screennames have taken on dreams. [emoji106] [emoji106]
Your area looks nice in those pics. What kind of water temps do you get in summer?

I'm a few miles above rock island dam and 68 now, stays warm till late October early Nov.
Probably 70s downstream.
Being a series of lakes , the water is cold early when its really hot but warms all summer and fall.
Unfortunately 5he whole area is closed to new boaters.;)

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I'm a few miles above rock island dam and 68 now, stays warm till late October early Nov.
Probably 70s downstream.
Being a series of lakes , the water is cold early when its really hot but warms all summer and fall.
Unfortunately 5he whole area is closed to new boaters.;)

Spent some time on the Columbia and Snake last year, those temps are at the surface! The Columbia River is an awesome place for boating, especially in the middle to northern portions of eastern WA. Very similar to AZ in the summer, hotter than shit and windy.

Tank

Reaction score
You ever see the crusty Desmons of diet parody on the snake river evil kenivell jump? Every time I hear of snake river I think of that shit! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Beautiful by the way. Our place on lake pend orielle dumps into the snake.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
You ever see the crusty Desmons of diet parody on the snake river evil kenivell jump? Every time I hear of snake river I think of that shit! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Beautiful by the way. Our place on lake pend orielle dumps into the snake.

Effin auto correct Tank. I imagine you meant Crusty Demons of Dirt[emoji23][emoji23]