WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parker this weekend

boatnam2

Reaction score
Just getting done with 10 12 hours shifts in a row, heading to Parker for 5 days, anyone else plan on enjoying pre-labor day weekend madness?

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
I'll be down tomorrow and all weekend. I stay at castle rock. Blue, yellow and white 28 Daytona

mobldj

Reaction score
will be at sundance rv sun mon tue wensday

Riverson

CHA PLEASE
Reaction score
How you like the park? Looks pretty sweet, how about food at bar ?..they run out of dough at least 2x a month...can't figure out why, they are owned by Pirate Den, and I've been there with nobody, they close the pizza place when they run out if Dough? Not customer friendly, but on they CA side not much to complete with, except echo Pardise. Believe me it's worth heading up to echo for a good burger than getting treated like a POS at "Sundance" on the CA side!

But descent pizza if you time it right....good luck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 27

mobldj

Reaction score
20160522_063328.jpg

park is awesome.have the best spot from may thru sept.pizzas good,beers cold,just added wings

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
I've stayed there once. It was a very nice park. Clean, nice beach. Good sized spots. A bit more than I like to pay per month, but it's a real nice spot. Biggest downfall for me is its on the CA side

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Just getting done with 10 12 hours shifts in a row, heading to Parker for 5 days, anyone else plan on enjoying pre-labor day weekend madness?

It's been slow this week, but wind was blowing up river this afternoon.

boatnam2

Reaction score
How you like the park? Looks pretty sweet, how about food at bar ?..they run out of dough at least 2x a month...can't figure out why, they are owned by Pirate Den, and I've been there with nobody, they close the pizza place when they run out if Dough? Not customer friendly, but on they CA side not much to complete with, except echo Pardise. Believe me it's worth heading up to echo for a good burger than getting treated like a POS at "Sundance" on the CA side!

But descent pizza if you time it right....good luck.

Echo has good food( depending on cook) and pours a stiff (real) drink, but staying there and eating all the time there is convenient but gets old.