WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

22' Schiada Day Cruiser For Sale

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED TO $15,500 - 1978 22' Schiada Day Cruiser. Boat is 100% Turn Key. Only reason for selling is I have another 22' Schiada and spent too much money converting this from a Volvo Penta 280 Outdrive to a Bravo One. My financial mistake is your gain. Transom was redone to accommodate the Bravo One and the wood grain on the transom was removed (done by Pat's Fiberglass). Conversion from Volvo to Bravo was done by Prime Marine. Plenty of room under the bow for storage or to get kids out of the sun. Great family boat and handles the rough fantastic.
Small Block with a Bravo One Outdrive.
Updated interior
White face gauges
Stereo with ipod/iPhone hookup
Auxiliary Adapter
Aluminum Saddle Tanks
Dual Interstate Batteries with Switch
Bimini Top
Lots of storage
Step down in between stringers for more room
Trailer was rewired with new lights, tongue, bunks, carpet, diamond plate steps in 2014.
4 Brand New tires replaced in August 2016.
Boat is currently garaged in Parker and available for showing.
Garage kept since I purchased from another RDP'er in 2014.

Call, text, PM me with any questions. 714-Seven-Two-Four-3515

Attachments

• Rear Angle.jpg
    Rear Angle.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Side View.jpg
    Side View.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 224
  • Rear View.jpg
    Rear View.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 202
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Dash.jpg
    Dash.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 196
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 187

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
This boat will be in Parker this weekend for the Schiada Regatta if anyone is interested in checking it out.

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
Bump for price reduction to $17,500. Boat will be in Parker the next 2 weekends running around. Will consider trades. This boat is turn key.

E4L

Reaction score
Nice looking boat. Isn't a small block under power for this? What kinda speeds do you see?

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
Nice looking boat. Isn't a small block under power for this? What kinda speeds do you see?

GPS at 52-55 mph since switching to the Bravo one from the Volvo. You could mess around with different props and get more if you wanted. But it works so great on the low end pulling skiers out of the water that I didn't want to chase mph. Even pulls up bigger guys and works great for skiing. Very good on the low end with kids on EZ ski's, doubles, etc. It actually gets up and on plane better than my old 25 Nordic with 496HO and tabs all the way down.

Of course it would be great to have more power, and with the Bravo drive on there someone could "easily" put a big block in there if they wanted. It is a heavy boat and rides awesome. Nobody, besides 2FF, ever said they want less power though and I understand that. The last guy that looked at it told me a few days later he would've bought it on the spot but wanted a big block. So I understand that is a deterrent. Just depends on how you intend to use the boat. It is a perfect turn key family cruiser with room under the bow, but if you want a 70+mph boat, there are better options.

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
Bump. Boat will be at the ski races at Havasu Springs on Saturday, or available in Parker the rest of the weekend. Trades considered, Rhino, RZR, 10' or 12' Schiada.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
GPS at 52-55 mph since switching to the Bravo one from the Volvo. You could mess around with different props and get more if you wanted. But it works so great on the low end pulling skiers out of the water that I didn't want to chase mph. Even pulls up bigger guys and works great for skiing. Very good on the low end with kids on EZ ski's, doubles, etc. It actually gets up and on plane better than my old 25 Nordic with 496HO and tabs all the way down.

Of course it would be great to have more power, and with the Bravo drive on there someone could "easily" put a big block in there if they wanted. It is a heavy boat and rides awesome. Nobody, besides 2FF, ever said they want less power though and I understand that. The last guy that looked at it told me a few days later he would've bought it on the spot but wanted a big block. So I understand that is a deterrent. Just depends on how you intend to use the boat. It is a perfect turn key family cruiser with room under the bow, but if you want a 70+mph boat, there are better options.

2ff would love to own this boat...I think these boats get stupid with an out drive and too much power... looks to me like this would be a very nice cruise boat... and dock/ driver friendly

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I keep looking at this but don't see any info on the motor?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
It's a carb'd 350 Volvo Steve.

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
Bump for price reduction. Now $15,500. Boat is garaged in Parker.

skifaster

Hard Member
Reaction score
Enjoy! Now you need to bring the boat to the Schiada Regatta in September. Glad the boat went to good people.