WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tin roofs and Vajayjays

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
IMG_3216.JPG

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I don't think the caulking is the problem, it is just that tin roof is getting old. Maybe I should just replace it with a new one?

Hmm. Sounds like the caulking is the same vintage as the roof.

Roofs are pretty expensive.

I think we need to see some pictures of the old roof.....

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I don't think the caulking is the problem, it is just that tin roof is getting old. Maybe I should just replace it with a new one?
Not only are new roofs expensive but the disposal cost to get rid of the old one can be overwhelming, not to mention the fact that there is almost always some debris left over that needs to be dealt later.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That's gonna require a few extra rivets there Ricardo:D:D
No joke though, I know a woman that has had vagina rejuvenation surgery:yikes

Andy01

Reaction score
If you roll errr I mean turn the roof over isn't it new on the other side, when you screw it down it will be much tighter?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
This thread is awesome. [emoji23][emoji23]

Andy01

Reaction score
I would only try that if your roof is totally wasted

LOL!!!!

So your saying poor Whisky in the roof framing of the building so it accepts the re purposing of the other side?

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
If you roll errr I mean turn the roof over isn't it new on the other side, when you screw it down it will be much tighter?
We were talking about tin roofs originally. Are we now discussing asphalts??:D

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I missed this the first time around, some funny shit.:thumbsup

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
I've seen instances of people putting a coating of rubber between the moisture and the roof to keep the moisture out, but I don't know that that solution always works, and don't know if the roof likes it...

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I've seen instances of people putting a coating of rubber between the moisture and the roof to keep the moisture out, but I don't know that that solution always works, and don't know if the roof likes it...

I'd recommend using the rubber sealant anytime your working with a dirty roof, or if your roof has been nailed too many times to count before you got it. When in doubt - use the rubber

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
the Handyman and his Can on the roof ?

Is his Boat faster than your's ?

He's probably using that old excuse; "I'm just keeping the gutters clean for ya".

I noticed that your patio roof looks a lot like the Handyman !

yz450mm

Reaction score
I'd recommend using the rubber sealant anytime your working with a dirty roof, or if your roof has been nailed too many times to count before you got it. When in doubt - use the rubber
Yeah but what if you're in a really really big hurry, cuz there's a big storm coming and you just have to get that roof nailed down right now? And maybe you try to use your bucket of rubber sealant, but you can't find it or maybe it's dried up... Sometimes you just gotta go for it and hope you can get it done before the storm comes...