WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Todays project

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Some bigger plates.

Switching to a newer/wider swiss cheese plate.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Straight.

attachment.php

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
BTW....this one falls solidly under.... Fast, Good.

:)

Brian

Runs2rch

Reaction score
What is it and how many do I need to purchase for the deepest pricing???

Joker

Reaction score
Brian,
What is this that you're creating? I don't need specifics but I think it's amazing what you guys do with these machines or what the machines do for you.[emoji106]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Brian,
What is this that you're creating? I don't need specifics but I think it's amazing what you guys do with these machines or what the machines do for you.[emoji106]

Thank you sir. I appreciate the kind words.

This is an NDA part, and that is as far as I can go with pictures. The first OP Ray Charles would recognize it.

I got my hand slapped yesterday a bit with posting pictures of a part I make that I sell.

I knew the world is a small place, but I didn't figure it would work out the way it did.

Brian

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score

This is an NDA part, and that is as far as I can go with pictures. The first OP Ray Charles would recognize it.

I got my hand slapped yesterday a bit with posting pictures of a part I make that I sell.

I knew the world is a small place, but I didn't figure it would work out the way it did.

Brian

So why start this thread if that's all you can disclose?

Joker

Reaction score

Brian

10-4

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
So why start this thread if that's all you can disclose?

Cause it is a bummer when I make all this cool shit that no one can see, but yet it is tough being viewed as a nobody because of it.

Peeps dig machining photos, so I disclose what I can that doesn't violate my contracts, or good faith.

I just want to say, "Hey, I am here and I make cool shit." :)

Should I post nothing?

What is the appropriate response?

Brian

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
Cause it is a bummer when I make all this cool shit that no one can see, but yet it is tough being viewed as a nobody because of it.

Peeps dig machining photos, so I disclose what I can, that doesn't violate my contracts or good faith.

Should I post nothing?

Brian

I agree it would be bitchen to be able to show all your projects but understand the NDA's. Just when you start a thread "today's project" and its raw material bolted down and you have people asking what it is, you go on to state "that's about all I can show you"? Not really showcasing your talents that we are sure you have.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score

Peeps dig machining photos, so I disclose what I can that doesn't violate my contracts, or good faith.

Should I post nothing?

Brian

Iv got some parts you can post, or I will eventually :D

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I agree it would be bitchen to be able to show all your projects but understand the NDA's. Just when you start a thread "today's project" and its raw material bolted down and you have people asking what it is, you go on to state "that's about all I can show you"? Not really showcasing your talents that we are sure you have.

I understand...and you are correct,

However,

95% of everything I make falls under that umbrella.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Tired of non-disclosure bullshit.

Post what you can. It is always cool to see. Even if I have no clue what it is hahaha :D:D:D

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Tired of non-disclosure bullshit.

Post what you can. It is always cool to see. Even if I have no clue what it is hahaha :D:D:D

All that "non-disclosure bullshit" makes me a good living. :)

Brian

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

BTW, thank you for the kind words.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I knowwwwww. But it keeps us from seeing all the cool shit!!!!

I was aware you were fucking with me, so I was fucking with you back. :)

4th axis parts are the funnest to run.