WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trump Goes to Mexico

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Thought the reality star handled it well. Stuck up for our people like a TRUE leader does and sent a clear cut message. :thumbsup

One thing, enough with "Tremendous" & "Amazing" please.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Thought the reality star handled it well. Stuck up for our people like a TRUE leader does and sent a clear cut message. :thumbsup

Is there a link or video?

MSum661

Reaction score
I thought He did well too! Like He said...the meeting was preliminary but at the same time stayed Firm and respectful.
No way Hillary could have stomached it through like that.

Its a start.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Is there a link or video?

Watched it on you tube. I'm sure there will be something shortly on that site. Trump getting good reviews from the cheap seats on youtube! Lots of "Latinos for Trump" and a lot of :finger to Hillary. :D

Pena Nieto first...

*PENA NIETO SAYS HE HAS RESPECT FOR BOTH CLINTON, TRUMP
*PENA NIETO: TRUMP CONVERSATION OPEN, CONSTRUCTIVE
*PENA NIETO SAYS NEXT U.S. PRESIDENT WILL FIND PARTNER IN MEXICO
*PENA NIETO: U.S., MEXICO CAN FIND GROUND AS FRIENDS
*PENA NIETO: U.S.-MEXICO MUST ALWAYS HAVE MUTUAL RESPECT
*PENA NIETO: MEXICO, U.S. SHOULD ALWAYS BE OPEN TO DIALOGUE
*PENA NIETO: CLINTON, TRUMP INVITED IN SPIRIT OF COOPERATION
*PENA NIETO SAYS HE HOPES TO MEET WITH HILLARY CLINTON SOON
*PENA NIETO: TRUMP PRESENCE IN MEXICO SHOWS AGREEMENT
*PENA NIETO: MEXICO COOPERATION ON TRADE, SECURITY FUNDAMENTAL
*PENA NIETO: MEXICO WILLING TO MODERNIZE NAFTA FOR MUTUAL GOOD
*PENA: MEXICO BUYS MORE FROM U.S. THAN MANY NATIONS COMBINED
*PENA NIETO: MEXICO WILL ACCELERATE BORDER COOPERATION

And then Mr. Trump...

*TRUMP SAYS U.S. MUST TAKE ACTION TO STEM OUTFLOW OF U.S. JOBS
*TRUMP SAYS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION MUST BE ENDED
*TRUMP SAYS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS `HUMANITARIAN DISASTER'
*TRUMP SAYS PHYSICAL BORDER IS NEEDED
*TRUMP SAYS NAFTA MUST BE UPDATED TO REFLECT TODAY'S REALITIES
*TRUMP: BOND BETWEEN MEXICO, U.S. IS `DEEP' AND `SINCERE'
*TRUMP: STRONG, PROSPEROUS MEXICO IN BEST INTEREST OF U.S.
*TRUMP SAYS HE CALLS PENA NIETO `A FRIEND'
*TRUMP SAYS HE AND PENA NIETO DIDN'T DISCUSS WHO PAYS FOR WALL
*TRUMP: HE AND PENA NIETO DID DISCUSS BORDER WALL, NOT PAYMENT
*TRUMP SAYS HE AND PENA NIETO DIDN'T DISCUSS WHO PAYS FOR WALL

But then Pena Nieto appeared to stand up for Trump...

*PENA NIETO: MEXICANS HAVE BEEN HURT BY TRUMP'S COMMENTS
*PENA NIETO: MEETING WITH TRUMP MEANT TO END BAD RHETORIC

Scott E

Reaction score
I am not as well schooled in all of this as some of you. With that said, I have always felt that our strongest partnerships should be with Canada and Mexico due to shared borders/continent and Britain due to shared history. I certainly rather buy stuff made in Mexico, Canada or Britain than China.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Hell of a job DT. The BITCH wouldn't even show, to busy trying to gather more money for her and Bill. Focking C^nt.

Andy B.

Reaction score
the funny thing is do we even know what any of her policies are except womens rights? All she does is pay for trump bashing commercials people seem not to care they just don'r want Trump, that makes a lot of sense!!! People are sheep WTF!!!!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I am not as well schooled in all of this as some of you. With that said, I have always felt that our strongest partnerships should be with Canada and Mexico due to shared borders/continent and Britain due to shared history. I certainly rather buy stuff made in Mexico, Canada or Britain than China.

From what I just listened to on the radio, that was a large part of Trump's speech. Keeping business among the nations. He also talked on NAFTA and how it needed to be adjusted with the times. This was another point he's had spun negatively.

What I heard had a different and more serious tone. The tone of a true leader actually:thumbsup

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score

You forgot his other "it will be just beautiful" .:thumbsup

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Again, it seems Hillary has been "out Trumped" by Trump. :thumbsup
First, it was him showing up and showing concern and compassion for the flood victims and shoving it up Odicktome's ass so hard Owanker had to save face and get off the golf course.:yikes

Second, he jumps on his plane and turns up in Mexico out of respect for the invite given to him and we see the Presidential side of Trump we all knew was there, while HRC sits back and does nothing again.:thumbsdown;)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
she was invited also....she didn't show. I think this is going to do a lot of good for Trump. Shows he will go and at least try to have dialog and work something out.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Fuck that bitch. What the fuck has Obama done to build a relationship with Mexico? Not a damn thing and she wants to follow in his footsteps. Fuck that Biatch!! :finger

Yahoo!!! Let it all out shin. You keep posting like this, sprinkler fucknuts bobbyV, is going to start crying while counting his pension money.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
So he went to go visit the country that is filled with rapist, criminals and druggies that he wants to build a wall around to keep them out? :headscratch::smackhead Noted.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Trump in the U.S...........Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.

Trump in Mexico............You're all hard working people.

:lmao

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Trump in the U.S...........Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.

Trump in Mexico............You're all hard working people.

:lmao

Did he say all Mexicans are rapists & drug dealers hands up don't shoot?

MSum661

Reaction score
Anyone watching Trump in Arizona right now?

He pretty much doubled down on the border. Hope Jerry Brown is listening.
If the Mexican President thought He sent a strong message today....He is badly mistaken. JMO.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Who is telling the truth...Nieto says he told Trump Mexico is not paying for his wall, Trump says they did not talk about it?

MSum661

Reaction score
Who is telling the truth...Nieto says he told Trump Mexico is not paying for his wall, Trump says they did not talk about it?

In a nut shell, The way the whole thing came across to me is, The Mexican President didn't really believe Trump would jump so quickly at the invite. I think Trump caught them off guard. When He arrived this morning they talked....but Trump considered it "preliminary". The Mexican President while on his own turf wanted the upper hand within the discussions, Trump responded with some respect but remained firm. End of that meeting.

After the dust settled today, and after the Mexican President made some comments after the meeting today and Trump made it back into Arizona....
Trump came back like a Freight Train with this speech tonight.
A lot of energy with a message to Mexico in no way will they have the upper hand on the Border and illegal immigration issue's if He is elected President.

Sort of "Sit down, Shut up and deal with it" strong style message, IMO.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I just want to know who is truthful?

Between an American presidential candidate and the president of one of the most corrupt country's on the planet? (Obama and Killary aside)

My point is that you are not voting for trump, and I doubt you're writing in the president of Mexico so why do you care?

My guess is that they both think they are telling the truth, and they both see it as the way they said it.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
So he went to go visit the country that is filled with rapist, criminals and druggies that he wants to build a wall around to keep them out? :headscratch::smackhead Noted.

I'll be damned, I never heard about a wall all around Mexico but what the hell, they're going to pay for it so build it all around and keep them out of the ocean also.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Between an American presidential candidate and the president of one of the most corrupt country's on the planet? (Obama and Killary aside)

My point is that you are not voting for trump, and I doubt you're writhing in the president of Mexico so why do you care?

My guess is that they both think they are telling the truth, and they both see it as the way they said it.

It's a black and white question, ones telling the truth the other is not. I might not be voting for Trump but I'd like to know if he's truthful should he become President.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
She's on heavy Med's. trying to cope with each and every day.
Look at Her..She's a mess.

Maybe She should have accepted the invitation by the Mexican President and at the same time met with Trump.
Maybe the drug cartels could help her out with medication

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

...and America?

TeamGreene

Reaction score

Typical false narrative dem talking point. Counting on people not staying informed.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Fuck that bitch. What the fuck has Obama done to build a relationship with Mexico? Not a damn thing and she wants to follow in his footsteps. Fuck that Biatch!! :finger
Let'er rip, tater chip! I like the raw emotion, keep it comin!

allblowdup

Reaction score
I'm still here waiting for his response.

If you look in the recent past regarding Trump. Alot of the opposition has said that he can't do certain things that he has said he can.
Such as he won the primary by spending way less of the tax payers money that any of the other candidates did.
He had the corrupt media doing his bidding even though they had been trying to work against him.
He was even able to reconcile with some people that had written him because of harsh words used against them.

Now if he would have said that he would do these things before he did them. Most people would have said no way he cannot do it. So now building a wall and getting Mexico to pay for it doesn't seem so far fetched. The reason people think he cannot do it it is because they are stuck in there world playing by there rules and cannot look outside the box like trump does. Good or bad he looks outside the box on many things and has accomplished many things that nay sayers say cannot be done.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Ya think she's talking about the results of the Arab Spring she enabled? She damned sure got a bunch of ME countries "working" all right. Just not in a positive manner for the people that have to live with her "work".:yikes:rolleyes

"Getting countries working together was my job every day as your secretary of state. It's more than a photo op. It takes consistency and reliability. Actually, it's just like building personal relationships. People have got to know that they can count on you, that you won't say one thing one day and something totally different the next.