spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Damn. I didn't know there was any in ky. I was hoping mine would be the first

SPECTRALEN

Reaction score
Damn. I didn't know there was any in ky. I was hoping mine would be the first

It's MI., unless your refering to ky as something other than a state.:hmm

I drive near this boats location almost everyday. I could go by, take a peak, maybe get a read on what's going on, if someone was half way interested?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
It's got ky numbers, so it was registered in ky. Would love to have a second one but I'm to busy fixing mine to even think about a second one.

But it would be nice to have one with some really big hp. And then a somewhat normal one for frequent use. But I ain't a baller so can't do it.

SPECTRALEN

Reaction score
It's got ky numbers, so it was registered in ky. Would love to have a second one but I'm to busy fixing mine to even think about a second one.

But it would be nice to have one with some really big hp. And then a somewhat normal one for frequent use. But I ain't a baller so can't do it.

The registration numbers say " MC 5088 KY " . I'm pretty sure that the first 2 letters in the number designate the state.

spectra bash

Reaction score
There is a super clean 79 for sale at rock city motorsports in stone city nv boulder area.

specrocz

77 Spectra 24 v-drive
Reaction score
With those seats, that boat could have been an official Detroit Lions boat. That's a great project for that price!