WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Diesel emissions delete

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Anybody have a Duramax or similar that they've deleted? Do you regret doing so? By deleted I mean disable EGR and remove DPF/SCR/CAT and the like.

82daytona

Reaction score
Anybody have a Duramax or similar that they've deleted? Do you regret doing so? By deleted I mean disable EGR and remove DPF/SCR/CAT and the like.

Only regret is not doing it the day I bought it. I've got a full delete on a 15.5 Chevy.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Sounds good. Will be deleting soon. Really hoping for shift on the fly for the LML.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Deleted yesterday. Love the power, don't miss the noise, the smell or the highway drone

CobraDave

Reaction score
Only regret is not doing it the day I bought it. I've got a full delete on a 15.5 Chevy.

I'm new to tuners but you're not worried about wreaking havoc on your new motor and trans? My buddy blew his transmission on his Ram 2500 and drove pretty mildly with it. Dealer told him to pound sand.

82daytona

Reaction score
I'm new to tuners but you're not worried about wreaking havoc on your new motor and trans? My buddy blew his transmission on his Ram 2500 and drove pretty mildly with it. Dealer told him to pound sand.

I've quite a few new trucks tuned with no major issues. Your buddy might want to try Chevy next time [emoji12]

JD D05

Reaction score

I have tuned all of my truck plus turbo's, pumps, etc. The only part I ever broke was the clutch in an 06 Dodge. But that truck made 90 pounds and 800 HP. I have always taken the approach that if my trans or motor failed I would build one myself better.

OfftheGrid

Reaction score
I have a DPF/CAT delete on my LMM, did it at 60k Miles and I'm at 86k now. I am running S&B intake and did EGR blocker with PCV re-route. I have EFI live with a Idaho Rob tune and 5 pos. switch and running the EDGE CTS2 for data only. I love the way the truck runs now, especially when towing! I did wait for the warranty to run out before doing all this, though.

UHHH SUCKA

Reaction score
Currently have an '08 Duramax with the LMM and straight piped it with 5" from the Turbo back and the DPF delete. Big difference on the fuel mileage, power and sounds awesome in my opinion. Just got a 07.5 LMM with the Banks 6 Gun IQ installed in it and going to do the same thing after I get some clarification on stacking tuners for the DPF delete. From what I've heard I can use my Stealth 2 tuner for the DPF delete only and then hook my banks system back up. Heard and read this from a few online sources but trying to find somebody that has actually done it. Anybody have any insight on this?

Aaron

Reaction score
Curious on who you used for the upgrades on your 08. I have got the same with the Banks and would really like to get the delete done

HOSS

aka jroos
Reaction score
Ive got a DPF for an early 15 duramax if anyone needs it. 20k on it.