WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New additions to the family!!

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Went to the hospital due to a potential false alarm Tuesday. Spent a couple days making sure my wife's blood pressure and contractions went down. Thought we were going to go home.

Well early Thursday morning I guess the babies had different plans.

2 months early but breathing on their own. Will be in the nicu for awhile to monitor them.

I'm tired lol

Welcome to the world Madison and Mason.

IMG_20160922_061710.jpeg

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
That's awesome!!! Congrats. I was tired with one you must be exhausted!! :thumbsup

Sbarry

Reaction score
So awesome!! Congrats!!

And here's to getting them home soon! [emoji482]

NicPaus

Reaction score
Congratulations! You are going to have your hands full. My Twin Niece and Nephew are 2 1/2 now.

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Big congratulations! wow you will have your hands full!

Steve-o

Reaction score
Congrats! Yes, you will have your hands full. My son came 2 months early also and spent a few weeks in the nicu. It is incredible they are here and healthy but them staying in the nicu is hard to deal with. If you need any help or questions I'd be happy to talk.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Congrats! Yes, you will have your hands full. My son came 2 months early also and spent a few weeks in the nicu. It is incredible they are here and healthy but them staying in the nicu is hard to deal with. If you need any help or questions I'd be happy to talk.

It's definitely hard to see them in the nicu. Monitors going off and I don't know what they are for. Momma is getting discharged and it's hard knowing they will still be at the hospital. But I know they are in the best care possible.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
It's definitely hard to see them in the nicu. Monitors going off and I don't know what they are for. Momma is getting discharged and it's hard knowing they will still be at the hospital. But I know they are in the best care possible.

Congrats...what hospital are you guys at?

Ricks raft

Reaction score
Congratulations. I was born 2 1/2 months early.
We have twins, get used to being tired the next few months. :smackhead. Ours we're never in sync so get one back to sleep 1/2 hour later the other one was up, after a month with almost no sleep we were bottle feeding so we separated them I took one and my wife took one. It was nice getting 2-3 hrs sleep in a row.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Congrats!!

Congrats. My son was 8 weeks early...did some time in the NICU at CHOC...that was a year and a half ago and all is good now...the NICU can be a bit nerve wracking but it will be good in the end.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Finally the babies are home from the NICU.

I thought taking my wife to the hospital when she was in labor was stressful.

Taking the twins home is stressful and overwhelming.

I feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

Burping them can be so frustrating.

Thought the time in the nicu would prepare us.....

This will be our second night with them [emoji27]

20161021_144824.jpg

NicPaus

Reaction score
Good to see them Home. A few weeks and you will be a pro. I passed up on the River to work tomorrow and help my Sister out Sunday and baby sit the Twins. Thought about taking tomorrow off and bringing them with me but I don't think I could handle it although I know they would love to go.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I didn't see your post originally, congrats on the babies! I feel for those of you that have had babies in the NICU. I can't imagine what that's like. Just having my daughter in the hospital last night and tonight has been gut wrenching!

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
Congrats! My twin girls are 10 months old..... Good Luck