WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pirates cove

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Heading over there in a bit. Anyone else?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
IMG_2978.jpg IMG_2980.jpg

Boat Bling

Reaction score
Boulder Boats customer appreciation regatta at Pirate's. Lots of Malibus will be on the water. We sponsored their event and DCB's this weekend.

Dan Bilzerian is a Boulder customer, may be a sighting with some hotties on his new 235 lol

-Zack

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Boulder Boats customer appreciation regatta at Pirate's. Lots of Malibus will be on the water. We sponsored their event and DCB's this weekend.

Dan Bilzerian is a Boulder customer, may be a sighting with some hotties on his new 235 lol

-Zack

Let's see if Eli can take a picture w said hotties [emoji4]

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Boat looks awesome Vic. Enjoy the day and yes get Eli to pose with the chicks lol.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Thanks! Trucks a dog. I really need to have it re geared to see if that helps.

JJK94

Reaction score
Private Party for Boulder Boats Yesterday and I believe today also. Only the outdoor of the restaurant open to public. Good time though to talk to Boulder about their Surf Boats

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Ton of Campbell's im guessing it's their regatta

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
That one guy that had a lot to say about me has one maybe he's here [emoji4]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Loving it so much I knicked the skag and one of my kids dinged a cushion with a life vest zipper. First time they've seen Daddy cry. [emoji851]

Lol been there. [emoji23]

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Lol been there. [emoji23]
It's all good!! I bought it to be enjoyed, I'll get over it one of these years. Wouldn't change a thing. [emoji7]

Looking at a river house now! [emoji15]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
It's all good!! I bought it to be enjoyed, I'll get over it one of these years. Wouldn't change a thing. [emoji7]

Looking at a river house now! [emoji15]

We did a season without the house and the house is a game changer. So happy the way things worked out because for a while
I was in a pretty rough spot. We use the boat and I just try to get everything fixed in the winter. [emoji4]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
It is their regatta this weekend. Bob Steele is doing the article on it for Rdp.

where at?

I was sworn to secrecy, because this area is closed and very, very exclusive. I had to go through a drink- uh, vetting process with a very prominent, and important, resident and member here. [emoji851]

MOISTURE MISSILE

Reaction score
The tribal council has reached a verdict. We approve of you becoming a tribal member. Don Johnson, Rodney, and myself have the list of requirements that we will send to you (basically cold beer in your ice chest at all times). Once this condition is meet we will be a full member of the tribe!! Lol!!

Great weekend with you this weekend! Glad you and the family enjoy this piece of heaven as much as we do. Many more good times ahead!!

riverbrian

Chloe's Dad
Reaction score
The tribal council has reached a verdict. We approve of you becoming a tribal member. Don Johnson, Rodney, and myself have the list of requirements that we will send to you (basically cold beer in your ice chest at all times). Once this condition is meet we will be a full member of the tribe!! Lol!!

Great weekend with you this weekend! Glad you and the family enjoy this piece of heaven as much as we do. Many more good times ahead!!

I never got the secret hand shake and I have had my place there for a year!

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score

Thanks for everything this weekend, Mike! My family and I had an absolute blast, and are head over heels with this community... being Don Johnson's neighbor (he's important, remember), will just be icing on the cake.

IMG_8789.jpg