WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Officer Involved Shooting in San Diego (El Cajon). "Angry Crowd Gathering"

RACER J

Reaction score
If it's only a mile away, I say lock and load. No sense taking chances.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
IMG_5057.JPG

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Just stocked my wine refrigerator in Carlsbad. If it gets bad, drive your family north and join us. Only thing we don't have is AC.

This is what I love about this site. Thank you for the kind offer!

jones performance

Reaction score
friends in the area drove thru there and said it was mostly news vans and reporters trying to start shit.

Wadernation

Reaction score
yup..passed through to check out the rioters / protesters...all was quiet. then again...the people that riot and loot and probably still asleep at 830am :rolleyes

riverroyal

Reaction score
one black guy with a card board sign. El cajon, home of the flat bill whitey. Even east county is fucked now

riverroyal

Reaction score
that's what the sign said?

but this press thing is a fucking joke. Its El Cajon!! Not Detroit. These black guys are talking how bad things are, its fucking El Cajon!!! Guy killed was mental, raised his hand as to shot a gun, dead. Not a COLOR issue but these fucking blacks are positive it is.
Too many F words, sorry

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
It takes a bit of time for Soros to send the Black Lives Matters troops to El Cajon. Don't worry, they are on their way. I don't believe I'll be taking appointments in East County this week!

500bbc

Reaction score
Look at the picture of him holding an object with his arms extended towards the LEO in a shooting stance.

Suicide by cop.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
When the cops tell you to do something, fucking do it!!

Why do people find that so hard to do. Comply and be on your way. Don't comply, and be dead.

It ain't brain surgery kids. So sad for everyone involved.

riverroyal

Reaction score
ok, he wasn't truly aware of his actions maybe, maybe. That's not what this about now, NOW its because he was black. The Black SD community is now going to get their few minutes of fame. Why not the rest of the country is.
This particular shooting is NOT a color or race issue. Its a mental health issue.

If Black people think El cajon is good place to start shit they are fucked. That city has seen the population turn color over the last decade and the white population is NOT happy about it. Santee is next door, its not called "klantee" on accident. There are some red necks getting ready I guarantee it

500bbc

Reaction score

Attachments

• shooting stance.jpg
    shooting stance.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 48

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Word is they are bussing people in from LA. Tonight I hope is quiet, somehow I doubt that will be the case if history has shown us anything.

Lots of businesses down there....

bocco

Reaction score
This is crazy but it almost sounds like a set up. The fact that his sister called the cops? Maybe he thought they would just nick him not kill him.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Word is they are bussing people in from LA. Tonight I hope is quiet, somehow I doubt that will be the case if history has shown us anything.

Lots of businesses down there....

Where did you read that? My house is 40 minutes by car from there. I already called home to tell family to lay low tonight.
I work and know a bunch of people that live right there. Let's just say they are heavily armed and will NOT be as tolerant as the cops I saw holding that line under the bridge
That's the difference between this protest and one in a ALL black area that is 60 square miles. Locals in SD know the red neck good ol boy town. It's right there
Kantee (santee) is 1 mile away. It doesn't have that name because it's funny

Wadernation

Reaction score
Where did you read that? My house is 40 minutes by car from there. I already called home to tell family to lay low tonight.
I work and know a bunch of people that live right there. Let's just say they are heavily armed and will NOT be as tolerant as the cops I saw holding that line under the bridge
That's the difference between this protest and one in a ALL black area that is 60 square miles. Locals in SD know the red neck good ol boy town. It's right there

true that!. Santee and lakeside are both right there. This thing all occurred on the "border" since everything North of Broadway is majority white...everything south is getting ghetto. But honestly..they dont have the numbers ever since the Armenians and Chaldeans starting coming into the area. I have heard from a few people that every protest like this had people come in from outside areas to raise numbers. who knows..

pkrrvr619

Reaction score

Couple of radio shows i have listed to said that was something they heard. Could be a rumor but most of these protests we see a lot of them are out of towners so who knows.

I would note that El Cajon has the largest population of blacks in East County with over 5k. That is enough to do some damage without people being bussed in....

Wadernation

Reaction score
Couple of radio shows i have listed to said that was something they heard. Could be a rumor but most of these protests we see a lot of them are out of towners so who knows.

I would note that El Cajon has the largest population of blacks in East County with over 5k. That is enough to do some damage without people being bussed in....

nick, you totally googled that statistic huh? :D Hope to see you guys are the riot viewing party..im bringing the beer.

beerrun

Reaction score
I'm just a few blocks north off 1st and Bradley. I think the only ones that need to worry would be the target and the grocery store across the street. Free TV and groceries right. But my shotgun is loaded just in case and I'm not afraid to use it.

Wadernation

Reaction score
I'm just a few blocks north off 1st and Bradley. I think the only ones that need to worry would be the target and the grocery store across the street. Free TV and groceries right. But my shotgun is loaded just in case and I'm not afraid to use it.

im close to you. I work off 1st and greenfield :thumbsup locked and loaded

beerrun

Reaction score
I was getting fuel at SOCO this afternoon and two LEO pulled in for gas. I walked over told them to be safe tonight the stress on there faces was not good but they said thank you and shook my hand before hauling ass out

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
20160928_144919.jpg
This was in front of my plant today at 2:30ish. They police used my front parking lot as a staging area while the protestors marched by.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score

Funny you say that. I've sold some homes in that area and my clients always seemed to be well armed!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Pisses me off that the media has to say "cop shoots an unarmed black man." Other than to incite violence is there a need to tell us the color of his skin.

elcajones

Reaction score
They/cops were staging on Ballantyne. I ran over to Food for less and bought them a few cases of water. They were very appreciative. I could tell they were stressed.

Singleton

Reaction score
They/cops were staging on Ballantyne. I ran over to Food for less and bought them a few cases of water. They were very appreciative. I could tell they were stressed.

Have a few friends that are retired that got called in for night time security.

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
This is about 3 miles from our house. Guns are loaded and sitting next to me.

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
If they come to Santee and lakeside I think the protesters will be highly outnumbered!

HST4ME

Reaction score
Where is a high speed bulldozer when you need one

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Where is a high speed bulldozer when you need one

Lakeside is heavy equipment territory and mostly white that doesn't take shit off anyone. I could totally see a loader followed by a scrapper handling any situation out there. At the least a F-350 rolling through the crowd honking his train horn.