Brought her home today!!
IMG_1260.jpg
IMG_1261.jpg
IMG_1262.jpg
IMG_1263.jpg
IMG_1265.jpg

NicPaus

Reaction score
Looks Great. Shockwave is on it as far as build time, water test tomorrow? Parker next weekend.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Came out very nice looking ! First day on the water is always exciting .

purrfecttremor

Reaction score
It came out awesome Scott! Perfect for Canyon and the lower river. How did she do the first time out?

Sbarry

Reaction score
It came out awesome Scott! Perfect for Canyon and the lower river. How did she do the first time out?

It ran like a top. Unfortunately I can't get on the gas too hard at home, but throttle response was very snappy with the little small block, and handling was amazing. Drives like it's on rails. [emoji1360]

tb230razor

Reaction score
It ran like a top. Unfortunately I can't get on the gas too hard at home, but throttle response was very snappy with the little small block, and handling was amazing. Drives like it's on rails. [emoji1360]

We had a blast last weekend. You're right though, it'll be fun to open her up. Super impressed[emoji41][emoji1303]

Sbarry

Reaction score
How's the boat? How is it power wise? Thinking of getting one

I am very happy with the boat. Unless you're more inclined to go jet, I think the 6.2 350hp/ Bravo is a great power-plant. I already see 70 on the gauge, and that was with full tanks and very flat morning water so I think there is a little more left.

If your pockets are deep, then the LSA with bravo would be awesome. Not sure the price on that setup.

Changing to a single 400R wasn't a horrible upcharge, and in my opinion would be the best overall package.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any other questions

Dirtbag

Reaction score
I am very happy with the boat. Unless you're more inclined to go jet, I think the 6.2 350hp/ Bravo is a great power-plant. I already see 70 on the gauge, and that was with full tanks and very flat morning water so I think there is a little more left.

If your pockets are deep, then the LSA with bravo would be awesome. Not sure the price on that setup.

Changing to a single 400R wasn't a horrible upcharge, and in my opinion would be the best overall package.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any other questions

after working the show this week i learned a lot.

You cant do a lsa with bravo...the lsa is with jet only....we had quite a few people asking about putting the outboard on the back and i think Bob and co could have one sold this coming week or so if all comes together. I cant wait to see one of these with a 400 on the back...its gonna be bad ass!!!!!!

the 22 was by far the most asked about boat we had. while everyone loved looking at the 28 deck and the 25 tremor it seemed like people were ready to pull the trigger on the 22. Awesome boat!

Sbarry

Reaction score
after working the show this week i learned a lot.

You cant do a lsa with bravo...the lsa is with jet only....we had quite a few people asking about putting the outboard on the back and i think Bob and co could have one sold this coming week or so if all comes together. I cant wait to see one of these with a 400 on the back...its gonna be bad ass!!!!!!

the 22 was by far the most asked about boat we had. while everyone loved looking at the 28 deck and the 25 tremor it seemed like people were ready to pull the trigger on the 22. Awesome boat!

Interesting. I wonder why the LSA can't pair with the Bravo?

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder why the LSA can't pair with the Bravo?

bob said something to do with powerband. Merc has everything dialed in when it comes to the power and outdrive. The jet on the otherhand works great with the lsa. the customers boat on display at the show is a 70mph boat

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Hmm.....I don't see how the powerband would be an issue with an LSA with a bravo, especially when a bravo is available with a multitude of different gear ratios, and props.
A 5.7 works with a bravo, a 6.2 works with a bravo, a 496mag works with a bravo......

I bet they are reluctant to do it, because Merc may not offer the bravo bell housing / engine mounts / rear mount assembly and engine coupler specifically for an LS motor. 4 things are different when comparing an LS against any other GM SBC / BBC:

-The 6 bolt pattern of the LS crank flange is different than a traditional SBC / BBC
-The forward engine mounts use a 4 bolt pattern and a revised block location compared to a traditional SBC / BBC.
-The crankshaft flange is .405" recessed, compared with the traditional layout used by every other chevrolet V8 platform offered to date.
-The bell housing bolt pattern of the LS engine has an additional hole at the 12 o'clock position. The rest will bolt up and match a SBC / BBC.

There are workarounds for all of this, alot of it available readily from other sources, but maybe not as a bolt in package from Merc

Greg@ShockwaveBoats

Reaction score
Hmm.....I don't see how the powerband would be an issue with an LSA with a bravo, especially when a bravo is available with a multitude of different gear ratios, and props.
A 5.7 works with a bravo, a 6.2 works with a bravo, a 496mag works with a bravo......

I bet they are reluctant to do it, because Merc may not offer the bravo bell housing / engine mounts / rear mount assembly and engine coupler specifically for an LS motor. 4 things are different when comparing an LS against any other GM SBC / BBC:

-The 6 bolt pattern of the LS crank flange is different than a traditional SBC / BBC
-The forward engine mounts use a 4 bolt pattern and a revised block location compared to a traditional SBC / BBC.
-The crankshaft flange is .405" recessed, compared with the traditional layout used by every other chevrolet V8 platform offered to date.
-The bell housing bolt pattern of the LS engine has an additional hole at the 12 o'clock position. The rest will bolt up and match a SBC / BBC.

There are workarounds for all of this, a lot of it available readily from other sources, but maybe not as a bolt in package from Merc

Hi all, Bigbore is absolutely correct you can do anything if your pocket book can carry it, the biggest problem for the OEM is we are building a bit of a frankenstein when we mix and match motor combos it can be a warranty issue not to mention sourcing and hours to do the build. That being said people have swapped 540 merc with the LSA all the numbers being equal the merc package ran the same numbers as the LSA and that's with 400 plus pounds on the Merc setup Teague was not impressed as it was told to me (wasn't there didn't see it). If you must have the smaller form factor and you have the resources to sort it out it could /should be wicked but in my very limited experience buy a sorted out package, Merc or a Teague and have fun Just my 2 cents.