WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newbie here

SkankHunt42

Banned
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 24-30 Baja and found this place through Google.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Welcome newbie.....check out the classifieds. Not too many, if any of those for sale here that I recall.......sweet name. :D

Icky

Reaction score
Next time, try not to give out to much information :D
Welcome

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Hope you find the boat & skank you're looking for.

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 24-30 Baja and found this place through Google.

Why do you want a Baja? They are pretty much constructed like every other east coast P.O.S. boat. Nothing is sealed, and they are built only with the end of the warranty period in mind. My 32' Checkmate fit this bill perfectly. Pretty much every Fuckstick type has bought the Baja Outlaw. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I have seen so many Baja's that have turned to shit a few years after the warranty expired and were generally piloted by the description from Urban Dictionary.

From Urban Dictionary:

Fuckstick

A prototypical "look at me don't you think I am cool" dipshit with a shaved head, Oakley sunglasses, backwards black baseball cap, goatee, Hurley or Fox clothes who drives an obnoxiously lifted F-150 with an oversized No Fear or Fox sticker on the back window. These retards are attention hogs who pull out every poser stop to get it by reminding everyone all the time how great they are, and constantly out-buying friends and neighbors for the best dirt bike, quad or toy hauler.

The Baja Outlaw is the floating version of this.

If you're looking for a boat, buy an older Cigarette, older Wellcraft, older Bertram Barron, or something built by a reputable manufacturer whose boats are built to last a lifetime, and a Baja ain't it. And every Baja owner thinks their boat is solid gold too. Wants the top, of top dollars for them.

Buy a 30 year old Cigarette or Wellcraft, and put a new engine and drive in it for what you would pay for a recent model Baja.

SkankHunt42

Banned
Reaction score
For some reason my avatar disappeared and now I can't get one to upload.

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Thank you Ouderkirk for your your opinion.

Now please take that "fuckstick" and shove it up your ass.:finger

hammer_and_nail.jpg

Nailed it.

laughinghard2xb.gif

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Damn...well for what its worth, welcome to RDP? lol, think you will fit in and enjoy the boards...aloha!

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
This is by far the best newbie thread yet.... all skanks and fucks. I'm offended. ::cool:D:D

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Well welcome to the boards guys. :D I used to have a Baja. It was a great boat - 1989 - sold it a few years back with original power. 454 - I think Ricky sent it to Minnesota - the guy loves it. Outerdirk I am originally from your area - lived on Oneida Lake - lots of Baja, Checkmates, Donzi, and Fountains. Pretty much production boats for the most part. IDK both of you guys may change your minds on boats you like if you hang out here a bit. :D

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Well welcome to the boards guys. :D I used to have a Baja. It was a great boat - 1989 - sold it a few years back with original power. 454 - I think Ricky sent it to Minnesota - the guy loves it. Outerdirk I am originally from your area - lived on Oneida Lake - lots of Baja, Checkmates, Donzi, and Fountains. Pretty much production boats for the most part. IDK both of you guys may change your minds on boats you like if you hang out here a bit. :D

I spent a lot of time on Oneida Lake over the years and lived in Cleveland for five. Then moved to Rochester/Finger Lakes.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Like more info on the boat I am looking for?

Think he meant more information about yourself.. Where you like to boat, shit like that.

Why do you want a Baja? They are pretty much constructed like every other east coast P.O.S. boat. Nothing is sealed, and they are built only with the end of the warranty period in mind. My 32' Checkmate fit this bill perfectly. Pretty much every Fuckstick type has bought the Baja Outlaw. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I have seen so many Baja's that have turned to shit a few years after the warranty expired and were generally piloted by the description from Urban Dictionary.

From Urban Dictionary:

Fuckstick

A prototypical "look at me don't you think I am cool" dipshit with a shaved head, Oakley sunglasses, backwards black baseball cap, goatee, Hurley or Fox clothes who drives an obnoxiously lifted F-150 with an oversized No Fear or Fox sticker on the back window. These retards are attention hogs who pull out every poser stop to get it by reminding everyone all the time how great they are, and constantly out-buying friends and neighbors for the best dirt bike, quad or toy hauler.

The Baja Outlaw is the floating version of this.

If you're looking for a boat, buy an older Cigarette, older Wellcraft, older Bertram Barron, or something built by a reputable manufacturer whose boats are built to last a lifetime, and a Baja ain't it. And every Baja owner thinks their boat is solid gold too. Wants the top, of top dollars for them.

Buy a 30 year old Cigarette or Wellcraft, and put a new engine and drive in it for what you would pay for a recent model Baja.

Thank you Ouderkirk for your your opinion.

Now please take that "fuckstick" and shove it up your ass.:finger

That esacalated quickly.. LOL

Ease up guys, both new members, and there's plenty of fucksticks to go around. I've never owned a Baja, but have considered them in the past just due to their price point.. A big twin engine deal with a nice cabin can be had pretty cheap compared to most the stuff we have out here.

RD

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Think he meant more information about yourself.. Where you like to boat, shit like that.

That esacalated quickly.. LOL

Ease up guys, both new members, and there's plenty of fucksticks to go around. I've never owned a Baja, but have considered them in the past just due to their price point.. A big twin engine deal with a nice cabin can be had pretty cheap compared to most the stuff we have out here.

RD
See Dave? It was a mistake not making the Thunderdome section you considered years ago. :cool