WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Baldi Racing Bluewater 2016 Video

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
[video=youtube;HLjPhhzuFr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLjPhhzuFr4[/video]

Wait until you see what they are working on for the future! :boobeyes:

Nice video...who built that car...it looks like it works unreal!

Backlash

Reaction score
They built the car "In house." It's registered as "Custom" on race registration forms. ;) Believe me when I say there is no shortage of talent with the Baldis. As they continue working through little details on this car, it will only get better and faster.

lf2

Reaction score
They built the car "In house." It's registered as "Custom" on race registration forms. ;) Believe me when I say there is no shortage of talent with the Baldis. As they continue working through little details on this car, it will only get better and faster.

I believe it was built by extreme performance. Not sure who designed it but extreme built it.

Backlash

Reaction score
Extreme had a hand in helping with the design/build on version 1.0. That car has been redone several times to get it where it is today..... If I'm not mistaken, by the Baldis and people who used to work for Extreme. ;) I won't get into those details here. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Extreme had a hand in helping with the design/build on version 1.0. That car has been redone several times to get it where it is today..... If I'm not mistaken, by the Baldis and people who used to work for Extreme. ;) I won't get into those details here. :D

As I understand it, most the teams buy some kinda car.. but by the time they are done with them they don't resemble much of the car they started with. LOL

RD