WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

at&t SUCKS

Tinkerer

Reaction score
had my personal land line ( $75 ) with them forever and the business line ($95) with them for the last 14 years. Two months ago my business line more than doubled. I called them to get it lowered back down. They have always done this in the past. Well the person I talked to tells me that my bill is now is the cheapest option. I told her I wasn't going to pay $208 a month.
I told her to have the unhappy customer person give me a call. The next morning I get a call and after 15 minutes she comes up with a plan that only adds $20 to my monthly bill. I am not happy but it is OK. I then ask her how long this price is good for and the phone goes dead. I figure she has my account open on the computer in front of her. No CALL - after 1 1/2 days and no call I went to Verizon and ported both lines to my cell phone account for a total of $50.
I called at&t tonight because they sent me a bill for the $110 difference ( I paid them $97 of the original $208 ) they basically tol me there wasn't anything they could do.
So according to them they are going to send me to collections.
So what can I do now other than pay the bill.

F them

prosthogod

Reaction score
Fuck both ATT and Verizon! they are both pieces of shit.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... Spent probably 20 hours on the phone with AT&T last week... because of all the hassle they are sending me an iPhone 7 for free...I will have to see it to believe it...

Dirtbag

Reaction score
I said fuck att. went with Vonage and never looked back for our business

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
I had all ATT lines... home and business. Dropped the all... OOMA home and OOMA Business. You'll thank me later. I have my 800 line, local line and Fax all on OOMA. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]