WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Skiers for 2016 Enduro

21 Trick

Labsport Power Boats from Australia
Reaction score
Considering running both boats next Weekend.
Velocity is running 3 races, Bernico is running Mini and Open for Womens and Mens Marathon.
Let me know asap.
Craig G 714-747-4027.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Considering running both boats next Weekend.
Velocity is running 3 races, Bernico is running Mini and Open for Womens and Mens Marathon.
Let me know asap.
Craig G 714-747-4027.

OK,, so you only have openings for Men's and Women's marathons behind the Bernico, correct? Dave Chandler's ride is broken, but somehow thinking he planned on running the mini.

21 Trick

Labsport Power Boats from Australia
Reaction score
OK,, so you only have openings for Men's and Women's marathons behind the Bernico, correct? Dave Chandler's ride is broken, but somehow thinking he planned on running the mini.

Correct Barry, Brian Vesley will drive The Bernico 223 for Mini and Mens. Dave may want a Faster Ride I think Clifton mentioned it to him. The Mens is 10 laps on the 6 mile short course.
See you Friday.

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
CORRECTION Barry- 197 isn't broken, the driver is. Has a meniscus clean-up the week after the Nationals...healing up fine.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
CORRECTION Barry- 197 isn't broken, the driver is. Has a meniscus clean-up the week after the Nationals...healing up fine.

OK,, correction,, Denny is broken, not the boat.