WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Todd Haig bridles

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I have a few extra bridles I got from Todd Haig for people that didn't get picked up, anybody need one? These are sold with the 3rd handle, and will need to be assembled as everyone has different length arms. Anyone in Parker I can help set them up, or can set up one loop so you can understand how to make loop ends in the rope.

Another way of using one would be with no front handle, either taping directly around the rope or adding a hose or other material to make a fatter grip area.

$75 each.

rherr

Reaction score
I have a few extra bridles I got from Todd Haig for people that didn't get picked up, anybody need one? These are sold with the 3rd handle, and will need to be assembled as everyone has different length arms. Anyone in Parker I can help set them up, or can set up one loop so you can understand how to make loop ends in the rope.

Another way of using one would be with no front handle, either taping directly around the rope or adding a hose or other material to make a fatter grip area.

$75 each.

Do you still have any bridles?
Thank You
Ryan

flatfast

Reaction score

$75 each.

Do u still have one if so please call kenny 310-766-4619