WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Parkinson's and Marijuana

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Great videos to watch, especially the third one. Only about 2-3 minutes each video.

[video=youtube;LHvPIXGsrHk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHvPIXGsrHk[/video]

[video=youtube;_ztEOsnIXp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ztEOsnIXp4[/video]

[video=youtube;zNT8Zo_sfwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNT8Zo_sfwo[/video]

Groper

Reaction score
That pretty much sums it up right there for those people suffering, i'm all for it in a controlled environment. :thumbsup

Yellowboat

Reaction score
neurological diseases, tipcially do respond well to neurological stimulanets.

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Boy it did wonders for that guy!!!

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
We have family friends both the son and father have Parkinson's, the dad worse. Both use it and the results are the same as what you see above.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...My father battled Parkinson's for 38 years...the last 11 years of his life he was in a hospital bed...His life was horrific ...Me having been of the hippie era and knowing much about marijuana in the 60s did not mention to my family that he might possibly try it to easy his symptoms...Had I of mentioned it I am positive I would've been thrown out of the house...The times they are a changin...

JDKRXW

Reaction score
The illegalization of Mary J....... the biggest make work project in history.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Harry J. Anslinger was the engine behind criminalizing marijuana...he caused hysteria in the public eyes with stories of its evilness. :rolleyes
Interesting read on this link

Harry J. Anslinger

Anslinger was an extremely ambitious man, and he recognized the Bureau of Narcotics as an amazing career opportunity ? a new government agency with the opportunity to define both the problem and the solution. He immediately realized that opiates and cocaine wouldn?t be enough to help build his agency, so he latched on to marijuana and started to work on making it illegal at the federal level.

Anslinger immediately drew upon the themes of racism and violence to draw national attention to the problem he wanted to create. He also promoted and frequently read from ?Gore Files? ? wild reefer-madness-style exploitation tales of ax murderers on marijuana and sex and? Negroes. Here are some quotes that have been widely attributed to Anslinger and his Gore Files:

?There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others.?

??the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races.?

?Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death.?

?Reefer makes darkies think they?re as good as white men.?

?Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing?

?You smoke a joint and you?re likely to kill your brother.?

?Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind.?

And he loved to pull out his own version of the ?assassin? definition:

?In the year 1090, there was founded in Persia the religious and military order of the Assassins, whose history is one of cruelty, barbarity, and murder, and for good reason: the members were confirmed users of hashish, or marihuana, and it is from the Arabs? ?hashashin? that we have the English word ?assassin.'?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Wow!
Thanks for posting this, Shintoooo.
I had never seen those clips before. :thumbsup

thetub

Reaction score
I really believe this would have helped my father. He had dementia and suffered from very bad anxiety...

We would give him anxiety pills , but later realized that medical marijuana would have been better for him...

Also had appetite issues which I believe MM would have helped out with too...

Seems like the calmer we kept him the better off he was...

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Awesome article , just read one about psilocybin mushrooms helping out with terminal cancer patients .....

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Medical marijuana saved a friend of mine with a spinal injury. The guy suffered for years and was ready to eat a bullet. His life was falling apart around him. Dr got him dialed in on MM and it has changed his life. Never smokes it, doesn't get high. Uses it for pain relief. It definitely has its place.

welldigger00

Reaction score
My son has Tourette's. Tourette's is in the same spectrum as ADD, ADHD, OCD, and a host of other neurological disorders. He has verbal tics, and motor tics. Most people think that Tourette's is just when you cuss and swear uncontrollably. There are people that have only that symptom, but there are also symptoms like the guy in these videos. My sons symptoms can make it so that he can't raise a glass of water to his mouth to take a drink without chipping his teeth, or splashing the whole thing in his face, to quiet noises and sounds, and they range from no symptoms for a few days, to he can't sleep at night without ripping the sheets on his bed. Literally. The Meds that have been prescribed are called Clonadine. They are a 40 plus year old blood thinner med. They are used to help him sleep, and the side affect is a constant sleepiness and lack of focus. They have other meds that people take and can help with the symptoms, but will turn him into a zombie. So, we have found CBD oil. The CBD oil is found in cannabis, and so is THC. The oil he is using does not have the THC in it. There are some that do however.There are forums that Tourette's affected people go on, or parents of these people that share info on what works and what doesn't, and this is what people are finding that works. My son has been on this oil for a few months, and the results are obvious. He can sit in front of a computer, and not flip out, he sleeps soundly, and he is completely off of the Clonadine. Some of the tics are still there for sure. It is not a cure all. I am totally convinced that there is so much good to be discovered in marijuana and related plants, but big pharma is not allowing it to happen. I am a carrier of Parkinson's, my grand dad had it, and I have some signs that are showing up that this is my possible future. I will definitely use Mary Jane to help if need be. Thank you Shitooooooooo for the cool vids.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
My FIL has parkinsons. I told my wife I thought he had it years ago. They fianaly admitted he did recently. I wondered if this would work for him. Thanks for posting.

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Have a friend who is battling skin cancer right now. I have seen other types of cancers put into remission and in some cases cured, but have never dealt with skin cancer. I started researching a bit and this is one of the videos I came across. Now that the U.S has allowed research it has come a long way. Considering prop 215 was passed 20 years ago and until recently not a damn thing has been learned. Pros or cons. Big pharm has defiantly kept progress to a minimum.

[video=youtube;BuRhp9qrIZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuRhp9qrIZI[/video]

Reaction score
Have a friend who is battling skin cancer right now. I have seen other types of cancers put into remission and in some cases cured, but have never dealt with skin cancer. I started researching a bit and this is one of the videos I came across. Now that the U.S has allowed research it has come a long way. Considering prop 215 was passed 20 years ago and until recently not a damn thing has been learned. Pros or cons. Big pharm has defiantly kept progress to a minimum.

[video=youtube;BuRhp9qrIZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuRhp9qrIZI[/video]

Interesting video. I'm not sure the results I see are acceptable in the medical world. If they could identify "what in the oil is killing the tumor cells", and remove all the other crap, it might be more believable.

I suggest those with skin cancer see a skin doctor, before trying this.;)

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Interesting video. I'm not sure the results I see are acceptable in the medical world. If they could identify "what in the oil is killing the tumor cells", and remove all the other crap, it might be more believable.

I suggest those with skin cancer see a skin doctor, before trying this.;)

I agree 100%. They never showed the final outcome, but there is something to be studied. There are videos of cancer cells being injected with cannabis oil and they die very quickly.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
There are well over 100 probably 200 plant based drugs on the market from all major pharma companies, and many more medicines are plant derived in that once the active ingredient was discovered it was synthesized and made into what we call "drugs".

Some things we can improve others we can't.

UD