WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

S5 smart stream stream magicbox

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Got my S5 box in the mail the other day that I bought from an RDP member. After some trial and errors I am watching anything and everything. This smart stream came with a mini keyboard remote that I can't figure out how to get it to connect. Anyone know how?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I think remember charging it and plugging the little USB thing in and it was good to go

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Maybe there was a switch on the plug

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
have you joined the stream smart Facebook group, lots of answers there

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
have you joined the stream smart Facebook group, lots of answers there

I did join the FB page. Some reason it just started working on myself which is fine with me.

Raffit78

Reaction score
who's the new contact for these boxes now? captainstreamsmart, going to a password locked website.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Streamsmart main website has been down for weeks, now the captain's is too. 19 months and counting my boxes are still humming along perfectly. if they stopped tomorrow which I doubt, we would be disappointed but got our money's worth.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Got my S5 box in the mail the other day that I bought from an RDP member. After some trial and errors I am watching anything and everything. This smart stream came with a mini keyboard remote that I can't figure out how to get it to connect. Anyone know how?

Remove the battery cover and there's a little usb thing in there.. Pop that out and plug it into the box.

Second step is charge the remote itself. There's a little micro USB thing on the front of it. Plug it into a USB charger.

Third step, there's a switch on the front that will turn the keyboard on / off. Switch it and when it works you are good to go.

If something happened outside of that, then you can have a problem we can diagnose, but lets try those three steps first.

RD

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Remove the battery cover and there's a little usb thing in there.. Pop that out and plug it into the box.

Second step is charge the remote itself. There's a little micro USB thing on the front of it. Plug it into a USB charger.

Third step, there's a switch on the front that will turn the keyboard on / off. Switch it and when it works you are good to go.

If something happened outside of that, then you can have a problem we can diagnose, but lets try those three steps first.

RD

I didn't know you had a Delorean?