WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2013 toyota tundra custom billet suspension parts

the510

Reaction score
IMG_8704.JPG IMG_8702.jpg IMG_8703.JPG I have forsale a 1" shim kit that will level your 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra 4x4. I also have custom billet shackles that will provide .5" of lift, but are much stronger than stock. Last I have a custom billet steering kit. This kit is designed to help tolerate the bigger tires. This kit can be added to a stock tundra to give it a taller, and much cleaner look. This can also be added to an existing lift. The products are build by "Coach Builder". He builds high end Tundra parts. I sold the Tundra and never got to install any of these. I paid $730 after shipping. I will let go for $600. If you need photos or more info please feel free to PM me.

Carlo

These pictures are for examples only. Parts forsale have never been installed.

Attachments

• IMG_8699.jpg
    IMG_8699.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8698.JPG
    IMG_8698.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 80

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Coach builder makes some nice stuff too bad I got these installed on my Tundra already

the510

Reaction score
I was going to put the king OEM coil covers, dirty deeds uniball control arms, and spyder trax wheel spacers. with the stock rock warrior wheels 315/70R17s. Just never got around to it. His stuff is top notch. If you know anyone that might be interested please let them know.

Ultra247

Reaction score
I've got a 2014 Tundra 4x4 Limited. I'm trying to understand exactly what kit you are selling. Do you have a part number for the kit or are they separate parts that you purchased. Mine is currently stock so a nice body lift would be interesting. Please let me know what is included in the kit and the part number if you could.
Thanks,

the510

Reaction score
I PMed you my number. Give me a text or call and I'd be happy to give you any info you need.

CobraDave

Reaction score
If your looking to raise the rear end slightly, those coach builder shackles are second to none. Look at the tundra forums and you will see everyone raves about them.

the510

Reaction score
If your looking to raise the rear end slightly, those coach builder shackles are second to none. Look at the tundra forums and you will see everyone raves about them.

Thanks CobraDave for the good words. The shackles I have for sale will lift the rear of the truck no more than .5". However they are much stronger and help the leaf pack articulate much better than stock. I also have coach builders shim kit for the front which will provide 1" of lift. Then to top it off is a billet steering kit that uses massive heim joints. For people looking to make there stock tundra sit about 1inch taller and perform better this is the kit. Once you add this you can go up 2 tire sizes from stock. The really cool thing is eventually you can add a OEM coilover kit from king or fox with some uniball upper control arms and fit 315/75s. The great news is I am now selling everything for $500!

wash11

Reaction score
I have a buddy who installed some of their components on his truck. You almost need to hold this stuff in your hands to feel the quality, pics just don't do it justice.

the510

Reaction score
bump for $500. ask your friends if they have a Tundra. going on craigslist soon.

the510

Reaction score
Steering kit SOLD!

$150 takes shims and billet shackles. Make your Tundra better Than it already is.

the510

Reaction score
Steering kit SOLD!

$150 takes shims and billet shackles. Make your Tundra better Than it already is.

new price $100! must go. these are perfect for stock or lifted tundra's.