WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2017 Hallett 400-T Mid-cabin

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
What was wrong with the bottom? Anybody ever publish numbers on this thing?

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
So I just found out today. I know the owner of this ride very well. Like one of my biggest customers that sends some huge projects every year well, lol
He was asking about my vector and says well don’t feel bad they’re still waiting on theirs too. They’re a hallett family and have owned pretty much every model made.

So I got the details on this entire set up. Needless to say Nordic and Teague have made the boat right. I’m sure once interior finished Dave will do a write up so I won’t share what I know.

Note: Dave if you need to get in contact with the owners let me know, I’m currently building both of the owners sons Pools and also a large remodel in Redlands for them.

Hammer

Reaction score
So I just found out today. I know the owner of this ride very well. Like one of my biggest customers that sends some huge projects every year well, lol
He was asking about my vector and says well don’t feel bad they’re still waiting on theirs too. They’re a hallett family and have owned pretty much every model made.

So I got the details on this entire set up. Needless to say Nordic and Teague have made the boat right. I’m sure once interior finished Dave will do a write up so I won’t share what I know.

Note: Dave if you need to get in contact with the owners let me know, I’m currently building both of the owners sons Pools and also a large remodel in Redlands for them.

He needs to come to HIH 2018 [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melloyellovector

Reaction score

I’ll ask, they’re not much of a Havasu family. They heard about it last year and considered, I believe this one has been in the works since last years sooo, lol

But it’s in Havasu currently, waiting for some final touch ups. So maybe they can take delivery around the same time.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I’ll ask, they’re not much of a Havasu family. They heard about it last year and considered, I believe this one has been in the works since last years sooo, lol

But it’s in Havasu currently, waiting for some final touch ups. So maybe they can take delivery around the same time.

He is a pool builder/landscaper right? Last boat was an orange 335 they boat at Powell?

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
You ever ride in or drive that 335? We were interested in it, but the 2nd owner would not water test it. Curious how the 710's ran in it?

I have not, they usually go out on Powell. Very private family

riverholic88

Reaction score
There 335 was well serviced and taken care of, they are a very awesome family

There 400T is at Nordic getting some little things wrapped up and waiting on Interior in the cockpit

riverholic88

Reaction score

if the boat is completed, it won't be hard to get them out for the event if they don't have commitments...they boat up on Mohave and Powell

riverholic88

Reaction score
Dave talked about it in his boat show review. Apparently the V2D design didn't scale up to 40' very well
from what I have heard, Nordic had the boat up to 110-115mph with more to go after it was re-tooled but there was a safety issue with the bottom so it was retooled by Nordic in Havasu city

Last edited:

Hammer

Reaction score
from what I have heard, Nordic had the boat up to 110-115mph with more to go after it was re-tooled but there was a safety issue with the bottom so it was retooled by Nordic in Havasu city

I was under the same impression. Nordic got the boat set up and running well. [emoji1303]