WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Schiada garage/bar lights...... I just ordered 4 if anyone wants one.

Andy01

Reaction score
My pallet showed up today. I'll get with everyone and get them to you. I'm in Ca this week/weekend.

Andy01

Reaction score
I have a couple of these left, and just ordered more if anyone wants one dropped shipped to their door.

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Thanks Andy . Debbie and I had a good time meeting you and your Dad and tossing down a few cold ones . We'll do it again soon . By the way the light is on the wall and looking good .

Thanks Again
Lyn

Andy01

Reaction score
Thanks Andy . Debbie and I had a good time meeting you and your Dad and tossing down a few cold ones . We'll do it again soon . By the way the light is on the wall and looking good .

Thanks Again
Lyn

Thank you for the cold beer Lyn!! Pleasure meeting both of you, we'll have to do it again!

Andy01

Reaction score
Still have four lights left from these pre orders......... If you ordered one I'd love to get paid and stop storing them please. I am in Havasu full time now so anytime in Havasu give me a call. I have three standard deals and one that has four billet standoffs for a different way to wall mount, that one is $250.00 Really like these gone, can meet in Parker if need be. Or I could even send one back to Fountain Valley where you could pick it up there.

Andy01

Reaction score
I'm going to order more, I just have to reach out the guy that makes them. He got really sick for a while, I think he is better now.

Rjt01

Reaction score
When do u think u will get them ?