WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Women's March

rvrrun

Reaction score
There is one good thing to come out of these marches. We will be able to identify the tards easier now!! :thumbsup

I need to make that pic my wallpaper, I'll laugh everyday.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has posted Madonnas excerpts today. [emoji15]

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Ya, I'm pretty sure she has shit 20 shot of peanut butter penicillin won't even make a dent in. And she's pretty much a hot dog down a hallway

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I can't believe Kotex didn't cash in and rent the Goodyear blimp, wrap it with their branding, and fly it over all these so called marches and throw out free tampons from the helm. The sad part is all the kids that were dragged along that the moms have turned into future titty suckers. Everyone gets a trophy riight!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I can't believe Kotex didn't cash in and rent the Goodyear blimp, wrap it with their branding, and fly it over all these so called marches and throw out free tampons from the helm. The sad part is all the kids that were dragged along that the moms have turned into future titty suckers. Everyone gets a trophy riight!
Hey now! I like sucking on some titties.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Nice to see the MAJORITY of America turn out for the marches.:thumbsup

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
IMG_9845.jpg

"We're equal, now pick up my trash"

Sandlord

Reaction score
I survived 1-21-17
A day without a sandwich.

oh wait..

IMG_4173.jpg

HST4ME

Reaction score
My idiot sister called from some protest in Hollytard to "rub it in" bla bla bla were going to start a revolution, trump is going to start a civil war bla bla bla...hung up after a couple minutes. What a bunch of cunts. If they were all rounded up and gassed out in the middle of the desert some where we'd all be for the better.

After ten years of liberal driveling I am about completely wore out on their self imposed "struggle of life".

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Sand lord, where is that sandwich from?

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Next time a woman wants me to lift something heavy or change a tire for them I will ask her if she went to "the march." Chivalry has officially died in my book, if she answers yes. They have the right to do all the shit now

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
:eek
That is keeping it real there

I lol'd:p

I just share the things I find funny...my wife laughed at this too.

As a man with 3 sisters, 2 daughters and a successful career driven wife who still makes dinner every night, I have total respect for women along with anyone who busts their ass to make it...gay, black, brown, whatever.

You want to change your life or the lives of others? Volunteer, donate money or your time but make a difference.

Not meant to be a rant but all the fucking articles, Facebook posts and agenda driven bullshit has me irritated these days.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score

"We're equal, now pick up my trash"

March.jpg

This picture is a true representation of how a liberal thinks. I brought my sign here but, because you didn't supply me a garbage can when I was done , I'll just show you and throw my sign on the ground.

rvrrun

Reaction score
This picture is a true representation of how a liberal thinks. I brought my sign here but, because you didn't supply me a garbage can when I was done , I'll just show you and throw my sign on the ground.

That one picture definitely speaks volumes.

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
So In all do seriousness what is this March about? Is it some protest against trump and f so what exactly is the agenda this time? I have been enjoying my family this weekend and haven't turned on the news.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
So In all do seriousness what is this March about? Is it some protest against trump and f so what exactly is the agenda this time? I have been enjoying my family this weekend and haven't turned on the news.

just continue to enjoy your family and move on because if we figure that out what it's all about we'll be just as fuked up as they are! :eek

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
View attachment 533722

This is how they create a govt jobs!!

Sandlord

Reaction score
Organizer For DC Women?s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas.

She also advocates for Sharia Law in America and has ties to terrorist organization, Hamas.

Linda Sarsour is very vocal about her support for Palestine and her utter hatred for Israel. She has ties to the terrorist organization, Hamas as the Daily Caller reports:

Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday?s Women?s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Sarsour, the head of the Arab American Association of New York and an Obama White House ?Champion of Change,? was speaking at last month?s 15th annual convention of the Muslim American Society and Islamic Circle of North America.

While there, she posed for a picture with Salah Sarsour, a member of the Islamic Society of Milwaukee and former Hamas operative who was jailed in Israel in the 1990s because of his alleged work for the terrorist group.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...arch-linda-sarsour-pro-sharia-law-ties-hamas/

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday?s Women?s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

If I have been convicted of DUI in the past....... it can be difficult to get past US Customs and enter the US from Canada. The same applies to all of you...... a DUI conviction can make it difficult to get past Canada Customs to enter Canada from the US. A previous criminal conviction for something serious; you or I would be foolish to even try to cross each other's borders.

How in the HELL is this woman and her brothers/uncles/cousins in the US at all???

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
If I have been convicted of DUI in the past....... it can be difficult to get past US Customs and enter the US from Canada. The same applies to all of you...... a DUI conviction can make it difficult to get past Canada Customs to enter Canada from the US. A previous criminal conviction for something serious; you or I would be foolish to even try to cross each other's borders.

How in the HELL is this woman and her brothers/uncles/cousins in the US at all???
"Refugees" or "Political Assilym" (sp?)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Organizer For DC Women?s March, Linda Sarsour Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas.

She also advocates for Sharia Law in America and has ties to terrorist organization, Hamas.

Linda Sarsour is very vocal about her support for Palestine and her utter hatred for Israel. She has ties to the terrorist organization, Hamas as the Daily Caller reports:

Sarsour, the head of the Arab American Association of New York and an Obama White House ?Champion of Change,? was speaking at last month?s 15th annual convention of the Muslim American Society and Islamic Circle of North America.

While there, she posed for a picture with Salah Sarsour, a member of the Islamic Society of Milwaukee and former Hamas operative who was jailed in Israel in the 1990s because of his alleged work for the terrorist group.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...arch-linda-sarsour-pro-sharia-law-ties-hamas/

Funded by soros......

We are basically living in the middle of the next die hard movie and luckily Trump got in the way.....The more research I do on this guy the more I realize that he is trying to destroy the country/world for profit.

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenint...0-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...arch-was-george-sorosradical-islam-astroturf/

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
I cannot believe how many women brought their children to the march. The news interviewed a woman's 5-6 year old daughter and she said she is for women's right. How would a 5-6 year old know about women's right. Idiots.

So, it's not important to teach our children our values or how to exercise our first amendment right for peaceful protest? We can teach our 5-6 year olds to shoot, but you're a retard if we teach them how to stand up for what we believe?

Interesting dichotomy

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My issue is because most protests seem to turn ugly and don't think that's a place for young children.

So, it's not important to teach our children our values or how to exercise our first amendment right for peaceful protest? We can teach our 5-6 year olds to shoot, but you're a retard if we teach them how to stand up for what we believe?

Interesting dichotomy

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
My issue is because most protests seem to turn ugly and don't think that's a place for young children.

I do agree with you on that. Fortunately this one(at least in Olympia) was not violent. My wife and I went rounds on this topic before I trusted her judgment.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score

Apparently from the pics I've seen the protests are ugly before they start[emoji23][emoji23]

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Apparently from the pics I've seen the protests are ugly before they start[emoji23][emoji23]

They, the children, were definitely taught how to not pick up after themselves.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
In my opinion children should be kept away from the protests. You never know when they are going to go sideways and children look to us to keep them safe. Taking them to an event that can go sideways at any moment is not a wise idea in my book.

I do agree with you on that. Fortunately this one(at least in Olympia) was not violent. My wife and I went rounds on this topic before I trusted her judgment.

:tbi