WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

a Personal message to today's moderator

Taboma

Reaction score
Thank you moderator :thumbup:

You just didn't go quite far enough, a public execution perhaps :thumbup::thumbup: :champagne:

rvrrun

Reaction score
There is a way to make your voice heard, there is also a way to portray oneself as a spoiled toddler, kicking and screaming the entire way.

wallnutz

Reaction score
IMG_0101.JPG
Suck it up buttercup. Typical 😂

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Lol. That took 14 minutes longer than I expected.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So is he/she just another GRADS account?

Boat 405

Reaction score
Similar to what i just posted elsewhere.

Hi, welcome, let me introduce you to my friend Dave, Dave owns the place here. Membership is purely voluntary and optional, nobody is forcing you to be here.

Folks who move next to an airport and then complain about the noise.... Yeah, it's like that.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Shintoo,

I haven't used the hammer in a long time, I was looking for it and ya beat me to it. I think I will dust it off. Perhaps log in a little more often for the next few months.
Using a hammer is always such a...rewarding experience. The heft feels good in your hand, you focus on the head of the nail, and then a loud noise as the hammer strikes the head of the nail, driving it home. Visceral, effective, force applied yields desired results.
What is not to like about that?

cicchetti_24

Reaction score
Jesus man let it go... not a big deal it's freaking politics. I can see why people who lean right say what they say about some of us who mean left. Just relax. Spring will be here in no time.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Jesus man let it go... not a big deal it's freaking politics. I can see why people who lean right say what they say about some of us who mean left. Just relax. Spring will be here in no time.
He wasn't leaning to the left, he was a f****** tree that got cut down and fell off the f****** map... good riddance

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
I have noticed that Mr Stainless has been following, thanking, and 'goop gobbling' Mr Nor Cal for a while, YET Stainless "CLAIMS" that he is a Republican !

It must be difficult to 'keep yore gender identity', while MELTING at the keyboard ......... HA HA

playdeep

Reaction score
I have noticed that Mr Stainless has been following, thanking, and 'goop gobbling' Mr Nor Cal for a while, YET Stainless "CLAIMS" that he is a Republican !

It must be difficult to 'keep yore gender identity', while MELTING at the keyboard ......... HA HA

I don't venture down to P&G all that often...
I was under the auspicious,that he was now the Chihuahua's(grads) boyfriend/mudpacker...?