WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Magic interior lighting

Smglamis

Reaction score
I hope this is in the right section.

I would like to replace the interior (courtesy) lighting in our Magic deck boat with leds. Has anyone done this or attempted this? I would also like to add led lighting to the storage area and cup holder section. Are people using led strips? How are the mounted etc. Any information is appreciated!!! Thank you

Singleton

Reaction score
I did it a few years ago in my Ultra. Ordered replacement LED bulbs online and switched them out. Really easy.
As for lighting in other areas, I have LED strips and 2 large LED's in engine compartment. Have pics online somewhere, have to find them

Smglamis

Reaction score
I did it a few years ago in my Ultra. Ordered replacement LED bulbs online and switched them out. Really easy.
As for lighting in other areas, I have LED strips and 2 large LED's in engine compartment. Have pics online somewhere, have to find them

Ok thank you. On the bulb replacement were yours just the stock oval style courtesy light? Any pics you or anyone else has would be great.

El Chingon

Reaction score
Ok thank you. On the bulb replacement were yours just the stock oval style courtesy light? Any pics you or anyone else has would be great.

On our Magic I bought led bulbs awhile ago and replaced the oval courtesy light bulbs you are mentioning with no issues.

spaniard

Reaction score
I'm also in the same boat, trying to upgrade my courtesy interior oval lights to LED lights, but my oval lights seem to be glued on to the mounting hardware. Did yours have to be pried open and glued back on? I was hoping to find the entire mounting kit already enclosed in the lense.

Thanks

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

What did you do to keep the strip lights on? Seems the heat is ruining the sticky tape and they keep falling down. Tried hot glue, that didn't last either!!

Singleton

Reaction score
What did you do to keep the strip lights on? Seems the heat is ruining the sticky tape and they keep falling down. Tried hot glue, that didn't last either!!

WOT Marine in Carlsbad did the instal. They used mounting brackets when installing the strips so I would not have any issues