WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HGE exhaust manifolds

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Like the title says, HGE exhaust manifolds, any one used them? Are they OK or crap?

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I'll throw this up on page one again and see if there is any input or if I get to be the test monkey.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
What will they be going on?

A boat.:)

Actually they will be serving pretty much as stock replacements for a small block Mercruiser in my deck boat. They make a aluminum manifold that will shed some weight and I was thinking about using them when I do my repower.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score

Actually they will be serving pretty much as stock replacements for a small block Mercruiser in my deck boat. They make a aluminum manifold that will shed some weight and I was thinking about using them when I do my repower.

I looked into using them breifly, and decided to go with the EMI thunder.

Lost around 90 lbs with the swap from the cast iron.

That's a LOT of beer my friend.

:D

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I looked into using them breifly, and decided to go with the EMI thunder.

Lost around 90 lbs with the swap from the cast iron.

That's a LOT of beer my friend.

:D

Yeah I thought about the EMI. I haven't looked into it to deeply yet but i really would like to have the same bolt pattern for the risers as the stock mercruiser because that's where my O2 sensors have to fit and I already made spacers for that.

Runs2rch

Reaction score

Dick.

Hahaha.

Go EMI. The quality is great, a little performance gain, and they support the site :thumbsup