WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Crew cab dually

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Truck hasnt moved in 4 months, time for it to go.

1991 ford 350 c/c drw. Roll along conversion truck. 82k original miles on 460 with auto. Truck is an unmolested original. Truck was owned by ford master tech, trans was pulled and built using diesel trans internals (bands, planetary gears etc). Interior is perfect with after market head unit. Snug top shell with carpet kit, 16" alcoas, sunroof, factory HD tow package. I can up load more pictures once i get a chance attachment-1.jpeg attachment.jpeg

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Love it... I had an 89 3/4 ton Lariat. The best truck I've ever owned, all it lacked was HP. :D They'll run forever, I had 250K+ miles on mine when I sold it.

GLWS. :thumbup:

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Funny, in the old days trucks would go 300k miles no problem. Sure, you'd have to fix things on occasion, but you could work on the trucks. Now a days, you hope to get 100k miles before they fall apart, you have to do tons of research about the truck you buy because different years have pros and cons, and newer trucks are all computer so you have to take them to a dealer to figure out what is wrong with them.

This truck should sell no problem!

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
How much ? Has to be too much if you wont post a price.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Well ended up keeping the truck for a bit, but now im just finishing up the build on a GM dually so this one had to go.

$7800

copterzach

Reaction score
Ill try and post some up, tapatalk wont let me post pictures right now. There is a picture in the tow rigs thread. Its a red 01 crewcab lowered on 19.5"

Cool. I am on the hunt for a decent one.