WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Philly Cheesesteaks

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Used top round that I slice super thin on my meat slicer. Pan fried it and place white American on top of the meat to melt. Placed some peppers and onions done up in a pan with the meat on rolls that I ordered from the same place all the famous cheesesteak places you here about in Philly get their rolls, that's the difference right there. I used actual Cheese Wiz also and damn they came out awesome.[emoji490]

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen [emoji14]

They went down to fast so no pics.[emoji23] It was more about the info, hell how exciting is a pic of meat in a pan[emoji51]They were prob the most authentic ones I ever made, it really is in the rolls.🥖

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Sounds good. :thumbsup

that's how we do ours some what at the restaurant. I love good cheese steaks and they're hard to find in these parts. We've only been open 3 months and have been told ours are as close or as good as the ones in the NE.

We slice top sirloin still frozen to paper thin, package 8 0zs and grill it on the flat top with onions and peppers. We use choice of Provolone or cheese whiz. Buy our rolls from Sysco.