WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New shoes for the Ram Dually

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
I was going through spending withdrawals and since a facelift was much cheaper than a new truck, I opted for a leveling kit and some new wheels and tires. I bit the bullet on some 20" Fuels and 35's. I was a little shocked at how damn wide the tires are at the rear, but plan on adding some color matched flares soon and definitely some steps to get in.
Ram 1.jpg Ram 2.jpg

JD D05

Reaction score
Looks really good. I like the Fuel dually wheels.

wishiknew

Reaction score
I was going through spending withdrawals and since a facelift was much cheaper than a new truck, I opted for a leveling kit and some new wheels and tires. I bit the bullet on some 20" Fuels and 35's. I was a little shocked at how damn wide the tires are at the rear, but plan on adding some color matched flares soon and definitely some steps to get in.
View attachment 539403 View attachment 539404

Looking good 😀👍😀

Beerme

Reaction score
Thanks guys! A little impractical if it was an everyday day driver, but it's a weekend warrior so I'm good with it!

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Those wheels are on the list for my Dually, but I will either stay with 17's or go to 19.5's.
Looks nice.:thumbsup

jones performance

Reaction score
Those wheels are on the list for my Dually, but I will either stay with 17's or go to 19.5's.
Looks nice.:thumbsup

ive only found 20's in the wider wheels for duallys to run wider tires. dam discount tire(other places as well) wont put a 285 on a stock dually wheel.

Beerme

Reaction score
ive only found 20's in the wider wheels for duallys to run wider tires. dam discount tire(other places as well) wont put a 285 on a stock dually wheel.

I was really scared that the rear tires were going to be too close together and I was going to have to run spacers if I wanted to tow. I was pleasantly surprised that the offset that comes on these wheels accounts for that. I towed with them this weekend and no problems.

Beerme

Reaction score
ram 3.jpg

Finally got to tow with the new set up. No problems whatsoever. Was concerned with how close the tires would be on the dually, but Fuel definitely has the off-set right for big tires. My trailer is the heaviest thing I will ever tow so I'm not worried. Braking was definitely not as strong with the stock tires, but I drive like an old man anyways so no problems.