WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Rdp offroad

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Hopefully dave can get the offroad rdp section up soon. But until such time. We should have a place to put cool rides. POI. Meets, riding buddys. Night rides ect.. In a place. I have been offroading in havasu for a few years noe and I still cant seem to link different places together.

I do have a sweet way from southside of town to the cabin. I also have a 1-1 1/2 hour loop from southside for a night ride.

I know we have the "topock" ride in a month or so. But what else is out there. How do you get there. Where do you start?

For example the new "desert bar" I have an idea of where it is? But how did you get there? Where did you start? Which general way did you go? I dont need ft by ft directions but a general idea would be helpful. I think for awesome trails that are fun and have a rhythm we should share.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I like Craggy Wash.
Excellent dry camping with OHV trails leading everywhere.
Quiet time after 10 sux, but usually not enforced if no other campers are around.
At least one BLM ranger mentioned that.

With Google maps on my iPhone and Verizon I'm good to go.
We have to figure a route to the LHC Desert bar.
It's vast out there.

Anyone wants to cook up a trip I'm in.
I only ask that all agree to mutually assured help when someone breaks down.
RD even loaned his truck and lowboy to a stranger to get his Rzr back to camp.
Everyone gets back to camp with their rides broken or not.

BTW: When is the RDP Topock trip and where do we start?

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I know the topock trip is st pattys day weekend. Not a clue of times or locations

Reactions: TPC

Shortdeck

Reaction score
There's lots of places to off-road in Havasu. And without the need of a trailer. Here's what I can think of at the moment:
Roveys Needle
Plane Crash
Havasu Falls
The Cabin
Bison
Hangar 24
Dunes by Desert Hills
Razor Ridge, Havasu Desert Bar
Topack
The Taco Stand
Golden Shores, Hooches
If you've been to any place twice you start to get the idea of where you are and where you've been.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
There's lots of places to off-road in Havasu. And without the need of a trailer. Here's what I can think of at the moment:
Roveys Needle
Plane Crash
Havasu Falls
The Cabin
Bison
Hangar 24
Dunes by Desert Hills
Razor Ridge, Havasu Desert Bar
Topack
The Taco Stand
Golden Shores, Hooches
If you've been to any place twice you start to get the idea of where you are and where you've been.
Do you have map of some of these

rickym20

Reaction score
Don't know to much info on it but Blm is coming out with an app that will have the trails on there. Was supposed to be available soon. Maybe someone has better Intel then I do :p

Shortdeck

Reaction score
Do you have map of some of these

No, but I can try and make one. I have these locations save on the Polaris Ride app.
It's easier to show people by riding. And I'm always game to fire up the RZR.

Havalife

Reaction score
IMG_2577.jpg
Here is how to get to Havasu heights from Bison. Getting to desert bar 2 is no problem from there. From Bison follow power line road until the camper area out of town then take the wash turn left go by the shot up old building. Just did this 2 weeks ago but didn't know about the bar. I like to cross the highway at Havasu heights and come back by Crystal Beach.