WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who's the Go to Pool company in So-Cal? Carlsbad.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Over the years I've seen some of youtz do some awesome pool builds. We sold a nice little home in La Costa / Carlsbad that's closing in a few weeks, and the buyers want the Dream backyard. Who are the people to talk with for a over the top pool, waterslide, water features? Also wants all the BBQ Island ?structure with heaters, Etc.

Most haves?

Most not do's.

Thanks in advance.......Toby.

overtime

Boobs we all love um
Reaction score
I would call Sundancer pools. ROBBY is a stand up guy will give you a fair price and is reliable.
http://sundancerpools.com/ IMG_2967.jpg

NicPaus

Reaction score
Paging VooDooPoolMan ;)

I kid, MellowYellowVector sounds like he is the go to guy.

San Diego is way south So Cal not sure if he drives that far but I would call Him and He might have a lead on who to use if He can not.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
May be a bit of a drive, and booked out through mid year already.

From what I remember Sundancer are good guys, family owned deal and been in business for many years, if I recall right. I'll check with some guys tomorrow and forward some numbers of guys in area

TOBTEK

Reaction score
May be a bit of a drive, and booked out through mid year already.

From what I remember Sundancer are good guys, family owned deal and been in business for many years, if I recall right. I'll check with some guys tomorrow and forward some numbers of guys in area

THANKS for the possible leeds. We have to sell this couples condo up in Corona Del Mar, then they want to get this done ASAP.

Anybody have any dealings with Misson pools? I've heard their one of the only pool companies that do not use sub contractors, all in house.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Paging VooDooPoolMan ;)

I kid, MellowYellowVector sounds like he is the go to guy.

I'm off this weekend. Can I drive up and pick up that 1972 Blazer? :)

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I'm off this weekend. Can I drive up and pick up that 1972 Blazer? :)

Hey Tobster,

I have an underwater plaster repair guy that has been very enlightening to me, in respect to which builder of pools he repairs most often and the tendencies he sees with particular builders. I'd be glad to share his info with you if interested.

Parkerguy18

Reaction score
THANKS for the possible leeds. We have to sell this couples condo up in Corona Del Mar, then they want to get this done ASAP.

Anybody have any dealings with Misson pools? I've heard their one of the only pool companies that do not use sub contractors, all in house.

We were lucky enough to get to use Melloyellovector to build our pool/spa/slide in San Marcos, but when we were looking for contractors we had just about all of them come out. Mission was not one of them. I dont know if things have changed, but I knew of 3 pools built by them in the past 10-15 years of which the owners would not use them again. That was enough to keep me away. Of all the ones we met with we Liked Sundancer and San Diego Pools. Sundancers quote was a bit higher than all the others so had we not been able to use Vector we probably would have gone with San Diego. just my $0.02

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Hey Tobster,

I have an underwater plaster repair guy that has been very enlightening to me, in respect to which builder of pools he repairs most often and the tendencies he sees with particular builders. I'd be glad to share his info with you if interested.

Yes for sure, I'll shoot you my number soon. Don't want to get these folks involved with any shadey contractors.... Thanks Zig.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Mission pools, for sure does not do all in house, my steel guys tie their steel also or did up until a year or so back.
After they went BK they have not been the same company.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Mission pools, for sure does not do all in house, my steel guys tie their steel also or did up until a year or so back.
After they went BK they have not been the same company.

Good to know, Thanks. Are you interested in bidding this in Carlsbad/la Costa ? My best contact is [email protected] Thanks.

graygoose

Reaction score
Let me know when you finish so I can come PEE in it.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I saw Mission Pools had Gardener Plastering on their job on Bremerton in La Jolla last week. Bitchen house.

Boatfloating

100% Pimp 50% Of The Time
Reaction score
Alex at Phoenix Pools does some high end stuff, let me know if you need his number Toby?