WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ever since I was a kid......

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I've never been able to pin myself down as an "Ass Man" or a "Tit Man".....I've studied both at length and intimate levels. Yet I cannot ever declare myself to outright favor of either once and for all.

And if that isn't bad enough, I get sidetracked and periodically become fascinated with legs and pussy lips and pubic hair grooming. Even musculature and body types become a blur of indecision.

Now and then, sometimes on a daily basis, I see something that catches my attention and I'm infatuated with a particular part or even the whole package. Then in the blink of an eye I see a whole different assembly dragging me the opposite direction on preference.

There's just no hope to make a definitive declaration of preference to specific aspects of the female form, individually or as a total package......:hmm:drool:boobeyes::champagne:

Oh and of course if all that isn't confusing enough, we have to deal with the age of the lady and how that effects change and maturation of the package......Ooooohhhhhhh, it just never seems to end.:skull

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I like to think of it like a fine food connoisseur, some meals look tastier than others...some look great but taste aweful :p

Sometimes the best parts are inside....:)

I agree whole heartedly with ya OT....I love em all.:thumbup:

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... I have to look at this usually on a daily basis my neighbor ... I am her parental figure sometimes it is so frustrating to look but I still look...lol...

IMG_3819.jpg
IMG_4035.JPG

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Always pictured OT as the conservative intellectual type.. it appears now he's just as perverted as the rest of us [emoji16]welcome home OT. Tits, Ass, eyes.. in that order [emoji6]
Just a great love and admiration for the female form........All aspects of it. Can't ever be enough and can't ever get enough.;)

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
I've never been able to pin myself down as an "Ass Man" or a "Tit Man".....I've studied both at length and intimate levels. Yet I cannot ever declare myself to outright favor of either once and for all.

And if that isn't bad enough, I get sidetracked and periodically become fascinated with legs and pussy lips and pubic hair grooming. Even musculature and body types become a blur of indecision.

Now and then, sometimes on a daily basis, I see something that catches my attention and I'm infatuated with a particular part or even the whole package. Then in the blink of an eye I see a whole different assembly dragging me the opposite direction on preference.

There's just no hope to make a definitive declaration of preference to specific aspects of the female form, individually or as a total package......:hmm:drool:boobeyes::champagne:

Oh and of course if all that isn't confusing enough, we have to deal with the age of the lady and how that effects change and maturation of the package......Ooooohhhhhhh, it just never seems to end.:skull

Ok....got it.

Two tits, a hole, and a heartbeat is all you really need.:p

buck35

Reaction score

This is all so true as there have been gals whos hair, eyes, butt, face , tits or ass enthralled me at the time. Met my wife 30+ years ago because I was at her normal table where her crew sat. If I'd been a half hour later we may have never met

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Just a great love and admiration for the female form........All aspects of it. Can't ever be enough and can't ever get enough.;)

I got my dog cut when he went around humping everything.:hmm

Reactions: t&y