WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Obamagate -Spy Gate, Obama accused of wiretapping Trump Tower

530RL

Reaction score
Lets see the LIB's try to talk their way out of this info.
GEE I guess Trump was right after all.

I honestly don't get the connection between legal FISA requests and an allegation that a sitting president illegally "tapped" the phones of a president elect in that president elect's private office?

Trump's quote "Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

Now, an unsubstantiated statement comes out that some people that are associated with Trump may had have their conversations recorded in conjunction with legal government activities, and the conclusion is "Trump was right after all". Trump's allegation was that a sitting President tapped him at Trump tower; how does this information make him "right after all"?

For example,

Let's say I tweet, "Terrible! Just found out that Regor banged my neighbor in her bathroom just before her husband came home. No one caught Regor but me. This is immorality"

Later it turns out that not Regor, but some one else banged some one else in some other place. Not even my neighbor and not even in a bathroom and not even Regor, but to be fair, it was just before her husband came home. But not Regor (obama), nor the neighbor (Trump), not even in the bathroom (Trump Tower).

Therefore, my response is, See, Regor is guilty; an immoral son of a bitch; I guess I was right after all.

We are truly doomed as a nation. It is too late.

:headscratch::headscratch::headscratch:

500bbc

Reaction score
I honestly don't get the connection between legal FISA requests and an allegation that a sitting president illegally "tapped" the phones of a president elect in that president elect's private office?

Trump's quote "Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

Now, an unsubstantiated statement comes out that some people that are associated with Trump may had have their conversations recorded in conjunction with legal government activities, and the conclusion is "Trump was right after all". Trump's allegation was that a sitting President tapped him at Trump tower; how does this information make him "right after all"?

For example,

Let's say I tweet, "Terrible! Just found out that Regor banged my neighbor in her bathroom just before her husband came home. No one caught Regor but me. This is immorality"

Later it turns out that not Regor, but some one else banged some one else in some other place. Not even my neighbor and not even in a bathroom and not even Regor, but to be fair, it was just before her husband came home. But not Regor (obama), nor the neighbor (Trump), not even in the bathroom (Trump Tower).

Therefore, my response is, See, Regor is guilty; an immoral son of a bitch; I guess I was right after all.

That Regor, what a stud!:thumbsup

Was it your bathroom?

Tinkerer

Reaction score
Typical Lib spin and BS.
IF it wasn't wire tapping where did they get the private information.
You LIB's are idiots.
Grow the fuck up...

530RL

Reaction score
That Regor, what a stud!:thumbsup

Was it your bathroom?

No, I'm like a bear.

Actually the neighbor was Michelle, who is really despite giving birth to two children a man (another thread in itself), as her husband, who really is not a man I am now told in RDP, was flying in a plane, spraying mind altering chemtrails, on his was to a secret bilderberg meeting and then a factory visit to the voting machines used throughout the United States all built by George Soros himself and financed by the Rothschilds.

It was a busy time, but bottom line, you'll have to chat with Reogor on the reach around outcome as it turns out he was truly alone..........

Sandlord

Reaction score
arguing the whole thing because Trump said wiretap, when he should have said surveillance is really a pretty lame argument and just shows desperation

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

For example,

Again, you don't use common sense. :thumbsdown

YOU AND EVERYONE FUCKING ELSE KNOWS I BANGED HER!!!!!!! :hotdevil

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Ahhh, a Barry Scheck wannabe is loose.....Combine a crash course on any subject, spin it full of bullshit, add a half dozen deceptive diverse statements that sound important just to confuse things, and :blah::blah::blah::blah:away.:rolleyes

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No, I'm like a bear.

Actually the neighbor was Michelle, who is really despite giving birth to two children a man (another thread in itself), as her husband, who really is not a man I am now told in RDP, was flying in a plane, spraying mind altering chemtrails, on his was to a secret bilderberg meeting and then a factory visit to the voting machines used throughout the United States all built by George Soros himself and financed by the Rothschilds.

It was a busy time, but bottom line, you'll have to chat with Reogor on the reach around outcome as it turns out he was truly alone..........

I've turned down more pussy than your sorry little pretzel ass has gotten............................you whirrly bird blowjob giving dork!! :D

500bbc

Reaction score
No, I'm like a bear.

Hmm, I'm suspicious, he sounds divisive to me.:p

Old Texan

Reaction score
arguing the whole thing because Trump said wiretap, when he should have said surveillance is really a pretty lame argument and just shows desperation

Plus "my wires" could mean anywhere in the damned building. He owns the whole thing.:rolleyes

500bbc

Reaction score
My thoughts?

I'd be surprised if The Talking Turd didn't have President Trump surveilled.

He has a lot to lose with President Trump in office, not just the CACA either.

Him and shit load of other swamp dwellers. Does the president have a food taster?

530RL

Reaction score
Ahhh, a Barry Scheck wannabe is loose.....Combine a crash course on any subject, spin it full of bullshit, add a half dozen deceptive diverse statements that sound important just to confuse things, and :blah::blah::blah::blah:away.:rolleyes

Nothing gets by you. :thumbsup

24b74f96ec559257ade763f05d228704_pin-pro-obama-memes-on-obama-funny-memes_427-427.jpeg

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Typical Lib spin and BS.
IF it wasn't wire tapping where did they get the private information.
You LIB's are idiots.
Grow the fuck up...

I for one am glad that we have seasoned professionals, with years of experience of intel gathering, surveillance techniques, like the pretzel and his sidekick, cucky to explain how all this super spy shit really works! Without their salty knowledge I'd be lost in the sea of misinformation.....

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Well, well, well, looks like they were not only listening to the transition team, they spread those discussions throughout the intelligence community. :rotflmao:

Now who would have done a thing like that? :hmm

500bbc

Reaction score
57 states imbecile. :p

[video=youtube;EpGH02DtIws]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws[/video]

With two to go...Tard.:p

The bonus round is Alaska and Hawaii he considers one state.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Well, well, well, looks like they were not only listening to the transition team, they spread those discussions throughout the intelligence community. :rotflmao:

And they were listening for a reason. Not looking good for the Trump team.

FreeBird236

Reaction score

I wonder if it was the same guy that changed the rules on who had access to such information, in his last few days in office?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Still doesn't mean they didn't do it. Just not through official channels.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So what you are saying is that man made global warming could exist.......... :D
Actually I guess it is man made. Al gore started this bullshit to get rich. Now whether there is any portion of global warming that is caused by man, I Don't think so.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Trump was "bluffing". [emoji106]

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahah i just thought i'd bring these two threads back to the front since even CNN has had to admit now that the Obama Admin was "wiretapping" Trump's campaign.

Lmao go back and read through some of these gems in the comments.

spectras only

Reaction score
Yeah, who's laughing now? All the pundits ridiculed the orange hair for making up the wire tapping story. Communications monitored for months and no "conclusive evidence". Nothing makes sense.Doubt they would admit some truth about it, more likely will try digging up more dirt on Trump and Manafort's Russian collusion, justifying the FBI's action,lol. All they tried during the elections is to have Hillary be the first female president. Why not just let the fucking media to elect the POTUS?

Now they [ CNN and others ] all worry about Trump's warning speech at the UN, that he wants to wipe out 25 million north koreans.:rolleyes
Well, just maybe if, Hitler was given a warning, WWII wouldn't have lasted five years. IF, and it's a big IF, Kimmy really has the means and capability of striking NK or Japan, the snowball effect would reach more than 25 million death IMHO.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I remember watching this bald headed snake on Meet the Depressed and saying to myself...................he's lying straight through his teeth!!

[video=youtube_https;mrO7ePSOM6w]https://youtu.be/mrO7ePSOM6w[/video]

These cocksuckers need to be locked up. WTF Sessions, do your job you bitch!!

WHERE YOU AT TARDS?!!!!!:headscratch::finger

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I remember watching this bald headed snake on Meet the Depressed and saying to myself...................he's lying straight through his teeth!!

[video=youtube_https;mrO7ePSOM6w]https://youtu.be/mrO7ePSOM6w[/video]

These cocksuckers need to be locked up. WTF Sessions, do your job you bitch!!

WHERE YOU AT TARDS?!!!!!:headscratch::finger

Guy lied to congress about mass surveillance that was exposed by Snowden as well. He's a horrible liar to boot, the guy has the worst tell ever.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahah i just thought i'd bring these two threads back to the front since even CNN has had to admit now that the Obama Admin was "wiretapping" Trump's campaign.

Lmao go back and read through some of these gems in the comments.

Hi Racey,

Thanks for pulling this up. I logged on to do the same thing. All it shows is closed minds, sheep following the flock. The inability to use critical thinking to come to your own conclusion. Being popular and agreeing with popular though, no matter.

I wonder if the late night douchnozzles will comment on this?

I didn't think it was beyond belief, due to the Obama admin "wire tapping" even friendly Allies like Angela Merkel.

I will state it again for the 21st time. I do not like President Trump personally. I do not need to like him to wish for his America first platform to succeed.

Racey, you stated a few months ago, that all this subterfuge is doing is gaining support for Trump. I will agree in whole. At some point, everyone wanted Rocky to win.

This is FAR larger a deal than was Watergate, it will go exactly nowhere.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Just the tip of the iceberg as far as the stuff that will eventually come out about the prior administration, they were corrupt to the core. I can only hope it will be tied back to obama where it belongs, but hey, Trump said Pussy.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
If there was a wire tap it is because one of our law enforcement or intelligence agencies convinced a
Judge that there was probable cause to believe somebody in Trumps circle broke some pretty serious laws. Or Trump could just be full of shit about there being a warrant. I'd say 50/50 odds.

Hi Racey,

Thanks for pulling this up. I logged on to do the same thing. All it shows is closed minds, sheep following the flock. The inability to use critical thinking to come to your own conclusion. Being popular and agreeing with popular though, no matter.

I wonder if the late night douchnozzles will comment on this?

I didn't think it was beyond belief, due to the Obama admin "wire tapping" even friendly Allies like Angela Merkel.

I will state it again for the 21st time. I do not like President Trump personally. I do not need to like him to wish for his America first platform to succeed.

Racey, you stated a few months ago, that all this subterfuge is doing is gaining support for Trump. I will agree in whole. At some point, everyone wanted Rocky to win.

This is FAR larger a deal than was Watergate, it will go exactly nowhere.
Well... Looks like GMac nailed it!... The Trap caught a well known Rat and all you care about is if the Trap was filled with cheese or Peanut Butter? Come on Ganga your emotions are starting to take over? A lil iffy but for historical purposes you get a big...
GPAU:champagne:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Well... Looks like GMac nailed it!... The Trap caught a well known Rat and all you care about is if the Trap was filled with cheese or Peanut Butter? Come on Ganga your emotions are starting to take over? A lil iffy but for historical purposes you get a big...

Damn, you're working overtime today and pinch hitting for............................reach much! :champagne:

I get it, he's batting like .027 :party:

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Suacer,

I would guess since the level of competition has been down, due to lack of interest, your fastball has lost some of its cut.

The naysayers have been caterwauling that Trump wasn't "wiretapped" and Trump simply stated he was. He actually insisted he was. Regardless of who approved it or didn't, The Obama "deep scary state" has been steadfastly denying it occurred.

Bottom line Trump was more right than wrong...again.

Forgot. GPAU ol' buddy. :p

Old Texan

Reaction score
Just the tip of the iceberg as far as the stuff that will eventually come out about the prior administration, they were corrupt to the core. I can only hope it will be tied back to obama where it belongs, but hey, Trump said Pussy.

I think it goes far deeper than Obama. O was the front man for others to be determined. NWO comes to mind.......There I said it, conspiracy shit.;)

But since we're making ground, who knows what will be revealed.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Suacer,

I would guess since the level of competition has been down, due to lack of interest, your fastball has lost some of its cut.

The naysayers have been caterwauling that Trump wasn't "wiretapped" and Trump simply stated he was. He actually insisted he was. Regardless of who approved it or didn't, The Obama "deep scary state" has been steadfastly denying it occurred.

Bottom line Trump was more right than wrong...again.

Forgot. GPAU ol' buddy. :p
Nope I'm still bring the High Heat and swinging solid lumber. DT wasn't tapped, so that makes your whole post "Fake News"? I know the Fab 5ers put cheese on your chili dog but Ganga some of these simpletons are starting to where off on you.
Btw.. its "SAUCER".... The Daddy of the Fab 5ers!:party2:

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Nope I'm still bring the High Heat and swinging solid lumber. DT wasn't tapped, so that makes your whole post "Fake News"? I know the Fab 5ers put cheese on your chili dog but Ganga some of these simpletons are starting to where off on you.

"where"??? you mean wear? :rolleyes

Like I said, high and outside. :thumbup:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Here's the tweet.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

See the key words? :hmm

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Is that the angle you're going with?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
:lmao

The FBI's warrant for a July search of Manafort's Alexandria, Virginia, home said the investigation centered on possible crimes committed as far back as January 2006. :party:

Silly tards............................

Attachments

• Obama, Comey, Mueller.jpg
    Obama, Comey, Mueller.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 164

Hullbilly

Reaction score

I'm telling y'all wait till the lil jimmy songbird starts a singin'.....It's gonna be ahhhhhmazing

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Or just another example of trumps baseless claims with no eveidence of anything. He has all the power in the world now, let's see the proof...

Holy shit, your President is delusional. :yikes

He's a total psycho ... needs to turn off the TV and start acting like a "president" ...

Said the yentas (above) on the View . HA HA

It sounds crazy...I'll give you that.
But the sob is usually proven right at the end of the day.

Trump, Trump, Trump .......

Bah, bah, bah ..........

I am happy that it was NOT FOX NEWS, that broke this story, there would have been such a flood of liberal tears .......

I think it's going to take quite some time to find all the facts of this one .