WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bad Ass Teryx

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If I had money to burn, it wouldn't be for a $22.5k Teryx LOL

It's bad-ass but, like the Rhino, the days of a Treyx commanding that much coin are long gone, methinks.

Edit:
If that belongs to an RDPer I'll delete my post.

Reactions: JBS

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

It's bad-ass but, like the Rhino, the days of a Treyx commanding that much coin are long gone, methinks.

Edit:

I still think the teryx 4 has a solid footing in the. Taker compared to the 2 sweaters.

That is a very very nice car and when used stock machines are still selling for 12k I don't think he's that far off for a starting price.

Not sure he will get 22k but it wouldn't surprise me if he got 18-19k if the right guy came along. Not everyone wants a rzr for the dunes. Honestly I would much rather have that teryx in say the mountains or Moab. They work pretty good and take a beating...not to mention you can actually throw 4 full size people in it.

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score

Edit:

LOL!!! You are right 22.5k is a tough pill to swallow, it all depends on what you are looking for. My Teryx is completely stock right now. I would love to add long travel, but damn 4.5k is a lot of money. It was cheaper to lift my jeep.

I still think the teryx 4 has a solid footing in the. Taker compared to the 2 sweaters.

That is a very very nice car and when used stock machines are still selling for 12k I don't think he's that far off for a starting price.

Not sure he will get 22k but it wouldn't surprise me if he got 18-19k if the right guy came along. Not everyone wants a rzr for the dunes. Honestly I would much rather have that teryx in say the mountains or Moab. They work pretty good and take a beating...not to mention you can actually throw 4 full size people in it.

You are spot on about the mountains or Moab! If money was no object would like the Teryx for crawling (oh and a jeep)and the new Maverick for open desert and the sand.