WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Xp4 1000

Toddpools

Reaction score
So I have lost a lot of ground clearance at the rear of my rzr. My tender Springs r completely collapse and I have cranked the tension nut down 4 complete turns to get the clearance back to about 10 3/4". I am considering new tender Springs and crossovers. Has anyone done this
Thanks

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's normal for the cars to settle after awhile.. How much ground clearance did you lose??

Iman

Reaction score
IMG_4854.jpg
I had the same issue and installed the Eibach stage 2 kit.

Toddpools

Reaction score
I lost about 4" of clearance
I'm going with 250lbs x8" eibaugh tender Springs in the rear &
SDI crossovers for now to see how this works

e911

Reaction score
Same here , went with the z brothers springs and revalue. What a difference

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
As simple yet dumb as it sounds, I've helped a number of guys set their RZR's up, and the one thing I find in common with all is the lack of common n02 in them. It's typical to see 4 totally different psi's in all four shocks. So if you have the capability or know anyone have them s checked and filled.

I will always use Jack stands to hang all 4 corners then set the front at @ 135psi and the rear at 150psi as a starting point. I also normally will set it up with about 1-2" of front sag, as it helps keep the shock shaft is best area for dampening as well the front rises upon being on the gas. It also may help settle the rear so it doesn't seem as squatty.

Did one with the Eibach spring kit the as well played with the pressure, would have to go back to my notes but think it was like 155 front and 120 rear when all done. Rzr sat way lower then he wanted and kept questioning it I told him just drive and we will play some more, then set it at a ride height he desired he went 500' turned around and said put it back to how it was.
I've never opened them up to play with the calving but plan to soon as I've gotten as far as can be done on my set up for guys without going to the next level but amazing how happy guys leave for the 20$ they give me