How fast will they go?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I had no idea the Ricers were going this fast! :eek

[video=youtube;POOO2sFr_4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POOO2sFr_4w[/video]

parker ed

Reaction score
A good friend of mine tunes a lot of the E Kanoo car's, that's his sticker on the front fender. You wouldn't believe the amount of boost they put to these things.

Wheeler

Reaction score
A good friend of mine tunes a lot of the E Kanoo car's, that's his sticker on the front fender. You wouldn't believe the amount of boost they put to these things.

While talking with Shanes Dad today he mentioned 95 psi of boost. :yikes

parker ed

Reaction score
I'm not sure, we need Wheeler to do a Q&A with Teck over his cup of coffee. [emoji12]

Wheeler

Reaction score
I'm not sure, we need Wheeler to do a Q&A with Teck over his cup of coffee. [emoji12]

Teck did mention only one plug per cylinder with single coil pack. I'll ask more tomorrow morning while having coffee and watching the action out front.

Lots of people showing up today in Parker, they wanted to know why you didn't come by?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Teck did mention only one plug per cylinder with single coil pack. I'll ask more tomorrow morning while having coffee and watching the action out front.

Lots of people showing up today in Parker, they wanted to know why you didn't come by?

That's fucking impressive, considering that flowing that much fuel used to take a mag..(basically an arc welder stick in the combustion chamber) to ignite that much fuel~! :eek

parker ed

Reaction score

We were there last weekend, didn't know they were there.

Wheeler

Reaction score

Teck and Shane are heading to Famoso this weekend. You might like to head that way. :tbi

parker ed

Reaction score
IMG_0975.jpg . I guess if they get the front end back from paint they'll be taking this.

parker ed

Reaction score
Testing in Vegas with the new converter 3.96 @ 209 to the 1/8. :thumbsup

rrrr

Reaction score

When I was at Bonneville in 2011, I talked to a guy running a Civic with a 2 liter B18 engine. Had a big turbo, it looked like it came off of a cruise ship diesel. :D

The 3" diameter turbo plumbing was routed into the passenger compartment, and he had a water to air intercooler that had a big reservoir full of ice water. I think he was running 29" of boost. He put up a 205 and change pass, it was one fast effin' Honda.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Man that Camaro has some ENORMOUS hairdryers on it lol....:thumbup:

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Not bad, lets try a full body fwd turbo 4cyl civic

[video=youtube_https;TWkNrONmOg8]https://youtu.be/TWkNrONmOg8[/video]

How many full track oil downs did these FWD cars cause to get those attention grabbing passes? Every time I have been at our local tracks these hand grenades seem to spill their guts every other round and cause the other 75% of the participants to wait around for hours to make a pass. I say BFD. Get your POS to make more than 2 passes without blowing up then talk about how fast it went.

Wheeler

Reaction score
Just for those that have no taste for rice.

sorry if the video is a tad long. :p

[video=youtube;1rvUKo6fImw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rvUKo6fImw[/video]

Wheeler

Reaction score
Is Teck in Parker?

Yes, he is and I'm heading that way in a bit.

Last night we talked about going to Havasu today. I'll see what they have to say about it today.

parker ed

Reaction score
I was trying to make it out this weekend just couldn't pull it off. :thumbsdown