WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dead Noise - Need Help

Englewood

Reaction score
When my stereo is turned all the way down, I have a "dead noise" or a "shhhhh" sound that is real light. Any idea what it is?

TwoToes

Reaction score
Are you happy with the sound of the system when the volume is up? Do you like the overall system? Do you here the noise when the music is playing at low volume? It really could be a number of things from the blue tooth receiving component all the way down to a cell issue in the battery. If you unplug the RCA's do you still get the noise. If you do then its most likely coming from the back half of the system. From the amps back though all the way to the batteries. If you don't here it with the RCA's unplugged then its most likely coming from the front half of the system. Source unit, Source units power source, RCA quality etc.

I don't mean for this to be a poke or a smart ass comment but truthfully, if your happy other than this one thing, you have to ask yourself. How often do you listen to music with the volume all the way down? Respectfully :)

Englewood

Reaction score
Are you happy with the sound of the system when the volume is up? Do you like the overall system? Do you here the noise when the music is playing at low volume? It really could be a number of things from the blue tooth receiving component all the way down to a cell issue in the battery. If you unplug the RCA's do you still get the noise. If you do then its most likely coming from the back half of the system. From the amps back though all the way to the batteries. If you don't here it with the RCA's unplugged then its most likely coming from the front half of the system. Source unit, Source units power source, RCA quality etc.

I don't mean for this to be a poke or a smart ass comment but truthfully, if your happy other than this one thing, you have to ask yourself. How often do you listen to music with the volume all the way down? Respectfully :)

Appreciate the input...It sounds amazing when listening to music. It is however annoying when not listening to music and we still hear the "shhhh" noise. For the money I spent on this system, I don't want any noises.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
When my stereo is turned all the way down, I have a "dead noise" or a "shhhhh" sound that is real light. Any idea what it is?

Am I mistaken, but I thought you owned Transonic audio?