WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Moonridge waterfront w cabana & casita

2Driver

Reaction score
Very hard to let it go but here it is:

Deeded Custom site built energy efficient home with wall of glass, full Casita, 27' deep garage plus more covered parking. Separately deeded cabana and private dock with built in grill, fridge, misters, shower, audio and storage. Cabana valued at $120k included in listing price. Can be sold independently of home by the new owner and buyers are waiting as there are 145 lots and only 40 privately owned Cabanas

Plenty of general use areas for guests or large groups all behind a gated community. Brand name fuel, general store and 5 restaurants just outside the gate. 3 minutes to launching on Havasu. Yes you are reading this right :). Main home has all Saltillo tile which has lots of cracks and they have been there for many years other than that the home is extremely well maintained, and I just re did the main dock structure in 2013 so its good for another 10-15 years. Energy efficient and low HOA dues. Its pretty cheap to keep. :) NO Weekend or short term rentals in Moonridge which makes it awesome for owners.

Available turn key (outside escrow) I will make it very worth your while to purchase the entire contents Includes: $5k poker-dining table, foosball, huge theater seating sectional over looking the river, 3 50" TVs and tons more right down to the 4 refrigerators, decor, ice cream maker and expresso machine. Also available 2004 21' Ultra, jeep rubicon, ez go cart and paddle boards
too.

PM me with ANY particulars.

IMG_0381.jpg DSC_6050.jpg 2854_4_lg.jpg
IMG_1942.jpg
IMG_6254.JPG
DSC_7160.jpg paddleboard.jpg DSC_7174.jpg
Great ramp and general use areas
DSC_7201.jpg
Casita with bath and kitchenette hard to see but the back wall is all closet and built in cabinets
2854_22_lg.jpg
2854_23_lg.jpg
IMG_9071.jpg
IMG_9072.jpg
IMG_6328.jpg
27' deep garage with wall of ceiling-to-floor storage and fridge, 35' more of full cover parking and 35' open parking. Additional Community boat and trailer parking. Flanked by the best full time neighbors you could wish for.

See the whole thing plus video here :

http://coloradoriverrealty.com/listings/wp_property.php?id=2854

Attachments

• IMG_6257.jpg
    IMG_6257.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 255

2Driver

Reaction score
What?? Why??

Sure hope it's for an upgrade! Such a beautiful spot. [emoji106]

Hard to upgrade from this, it fit us perfect. We've had 34 years at the river. We are 57 and our bucket list is twice as big as I have time to complete it . [emoji6]

Hard to let go as Ill never get it back. Most are willed to kids on the front row as there are only 12 of them.

Meaney77

Reaction score
What a kick ass place!!! Come on Lotto!! Good luck with sell!

2Driver

Reaction score
For those of us who can't afford it, how much?

$689K including the deeded Cabana/dock which is about $120K by itself. This is all $211K below it's top selling price. High water mark for the house was of course in 2006 when it sold for $900,000.

As the economy continues to improve I think it will be a solid investment for someone, like it was for us. LOL beats a CD rate at the bank.

Best of all it will give someone great family times and memories like the ones we will have the rest of our lives.
DSC_5458.jpg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Nice. Gina and I are trying to work on totally checking out and hitting the road FT forA couple of years or longer in the RV

Wbinder

Reaction score
What's the trick to parking in the slips like that?

2Driver

Reaction score
Not published but, I just ask Plunket to lower the price to $649K.

This is going to be our fun money to blow in retirement so come on, step up and own a deeded river front home with a dock and cabana and make some family memories.

DSC_6075.jpg
IMG_2860.jpg
IMG_6898.jpg

2Driver

Reaction score
MAKE OFFER - NOW BY OWNER!

The Home is no longer listed with Plunkett realty and I am accepting reasonable offers for a couple months before relisting it.

The listing price was $649K. The home sold in the go-go days of 2006 for $900K.

See more info on Zillow (3467 Sunfish Blvd) Zillow's estimate is for the house without the cabana. The cabana is deeded separately and valued about $120K. My home price includes the Cabana.

(Cabana official address is 3313 Sunfish blvd but its directly in front of the house)

If you are a serious buyer I am open to a vey nice discount on the home, so make offer. The home is available completely furnished. Golf cart, 21' Ultra, paddle boards and a loaded Jeep Rubicon are also available for the buyer.

DWC

Reaction score
good luck with the sale. Incredible place.

wishiknew

Reaction score
Yeah cut out the realtor more money for you but you don’t work so more money for your wife the bread winner in your house !!!! Mr mom or tit sucker as I am told

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Yeah cut out the realtor more money for you but you don’t work so more money for your wife the bread winner in your house !!!! Mr mom or tit sucker as I am told
Wow, did he piss in your Wheaties or something?

2Driver

Reaction score
I agree. Wth is that all about.

Congrats on the sale!

Funny its weird how folks you never met espouse info about you. LOL to prove a point it sold through David Plunket realty not "by owner". "WishIknew" is a perfect name for the guy. Perhaps a better screen name would be ipullthisoutofmyass.

LOL I 'm just a retired executive from a successful software & technology company in San Diego and now a hard money lender and investor for the past 15. My wife was not a house wife, and is a retired aerospace executive. I guess he just heard about my wife's job or he was one of the Trolls that I exposed when I was VP of the river HOA board and has an axe to grind. Too funny.

It sounds like the typical 'get it wrong' rumor mill nonsense that was SOP in the community and he ate it up.

Last edited:

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
Kudos to you for taking the comment with humor and a grain of salt.
It has the appearance of a straight up personal attack and I don't know if I would have reacted as well as you did.