WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2000 Shockwave 29ft. Magnatude

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Super nice, great deal.. Good luck with the sale

boatnam2

Reaction score
Pretty sure it would be already sold if it was anywhere near havasu.

Scarab3DMC

Reaction score
So , are Shockwave's a "WESTCOAST BOAT" that will not draw interest past the Mississippi? , not getting many inquires ?

DaBank

Reaction score
They are are more popular here on the Westcoast but I think the bigger problem is that there is no trailer and at lease out here most people have to trailer there boats.

Scarab3DMC

Reaction score
Spring is here ...Buy a Boat!, OPEN TO OFFERS, Can help locate a trailer if needed!

milkmoney

Reaction score
This is what I suggest if ur not having any luck in ur area.
Get a trailer under it and get it advertised with Paul ( maxed out marine ) and think of getting it out west [emoji202][emoji106]

Scarab3DMC

Reaction score
[=milkmoney;2651115]This is what I suggest if ur not having any luck in ur area.
Get a trailer under it and get it advertised with Paul ( maxed out marine ) and think of getting it out west [emoji202][emoji106][/QUOTE]

thanks for the reply, but that would put me $5000 in the hole.... funny thing is that Shockwave really builds quality boats, with a little research anyone could tell that!

milkmoney

Reaction score
[=milkmoney;2651115]This is what I suggest if ur not having any luck in ur area.
Get a trailer under it and get it advertised with Paul ( maxed out marine ) and think of getting it out west [emoji202][emoji106]

thanks for the reply, but that would put me $5000 in the hole.... funny thing is that Shockwave really builds quality boats, with a little research anyone could tell that![/QUOTE]

Ya I understand the cost involved , jus a food for thought , tryin to think of a way , cause I agree they do build a quality boat.

It's funny how , if ur not on the west coast or from there that the majority of peeps have never heard or seen a lot of these types of boats. [emoji202]

Good luck [emoji41][emoji106]

454Rocket

I thought RDSUX?
Reaction score
Funny, I just got a place on the intercoastal in Ft. Lauderdale with a dock and was thinking about "importing" a West Coast boat out there so you never know.

Maybe we talk when I'm down there Memorial Day weekend.

Scarab3DMC

Reaction score
Funny, I just got a place on the intercoastal in Ft. Lauderdale with a dock and was thinking about "importing" a West Coast boat out there so you never know.

454 Rocket,that would be great, love the boat, runs great,and is in very good condition, just going in a different direction,

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score

I'll probably be out there myself during Memorial Day weekend! Maybe see you guys out there...

gqchris

Reaction score

First off, what the heck! I need an invite to the new place! And secondly, Tony had one of these Shockwaves Brian and you will not be disappointed. It rode great and was a heck of alot of boat for a 29'!

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
sounds good, keep me posted, where do you run out of?

Generally around Biscayne Bay although people mentioned going more north either Lauderdale or Pompano. I'll let you know if/where we go.

Scarab3DMC

Reaction score
First off, what the heck! I need an invite to the new place! And secondly, Tony had one of these Shockwaves Brian and you will not be disappointed. It rode great and was a heck of alot of boat for a 29'!

I couldn't agree with you more! thanks

Scarab3DMC

Reaction score
This just in... I have re-purchased the original Extreme Tri-axle trailer for the Shockwave, trailer has new bunks,brakes ,bearings and hubs, ready to roll!
attached picture is pre-rebuild!
IMG_0598.jpg

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Having the trailer will help the sale no doubt. Great deal on a solid boat.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I'm sure you have already thought about this, but if you have that boat in Havasu with Maxed Out Marine, they would probably have it sold for you quickly. Jeff Murray tows boats back and forth across the country, and you might be able to catch him when he is empty heading West....

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
sounds good, keep me posted, where do you run out of?

A couple of us are going to go out of Homestead on Monday and cruise through the ICW to Key Largo. Launch at 0900. Now that you have a trailer...:rolleyes

Scarab3DMC

Reaction score
A couple of us are going to go out of Homestead on Monday and cruise through the ICW to Key Largo. Launch at 0900. Now that you have a trailer...:rolleyes

thanks for the invite, but I have no Tow vehicle! LOL

Scarab3DMC

Reaction score
transport cost from South Florida to South Cali. 2630 miles... anyone know rate $$$?

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
transport cost from South Florida to South Cali. 2630 miles... anyone know rate $$$?
Contact Jeff Murray (909) 285-7486

He is headed back East soon (I think taking a boat to Florida). I can't remember which direction he is loaded already, but he was looking for something for the opposite direction.

Scarab3DMC

Reaction score
Do they need a boat cover? I have a brand new one custom made for a 29 Magnatude that has never been out of the box that I'd like to sell!
I CAN Ask , DETAILS, color, type full? snap or draw string, price?