WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Opening Day..........DODGERS baaaabbbyyy!!!!!

nowski

Reaction score
I think they need to shorten the season to 81 games. Just think, another 161 games to go before for the playoffs...

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Let's see how ol' Nutsauce is gonna try to make this shellacking appear to be a negative. Lol!

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Let's see how ol' Nutsauce is gonna try to make this shellacking appear to be a negative. Lol!

Ole Nuttyboy is busy licking his wounds from their blown game yesterday. Not so great start after dropping coin on one of the top closers in the trades......and he blows his first save opportunity in game 1 of the season. :lmao Funny, I don't see them on the schedule today....weird, a day off in the middle of the series? MLB felt bad for them and gave them the day off. :D. F the Giants. :skull

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
It's a beautiful thing..

Attachments

• IMG_3198.jpg
    IMG_3198.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3215.jpg
    IMG_3215.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3210.jpg
    IMG_3210.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 80

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Dropping bombs already.........back to back homers.....1 a grand slam.......up 6-1.......good start...:D

Lets goooo blue!!:skull

Ole Nuttyboy is busy licking his wounds from their blown game yesterday. Not so great start after dropping coin on one of the top closers in the trades......and he blows his first save opportunity in game 1 of the season. :lmao Funny, I don't see them on the schedule today....weird, a day off in the middle of the series? MLB felt bad for them and gave them the day off. :D. F the Giants. :skull

Wow! I'd be ashamed of my self for being all proud and shit gloating over an ass kicking of a double A ball team at best.
At least we lost to a potential contender and not a guaranteed 100 lose team. [emoji15]

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Wow! I'd be ashamed of my self for being all proud and shit gloating over an ass kicking of a double A ball team at best.
At least we lost to a potential contender and not a guaranteed 100 lose team. [emoji15]

Lol.....u do realize that the D backs are just as bad as the Padres right? I'd hardly call them a contender. And you had the game won and blew it. Thats even worse then just getting beat. :rotflmao:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
im not worried. we'll bump this thread in aug

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
im not worried. we'll bump this thread in aug

No need to bump.....I'll be starting a new thread or keeping this up with the season progress. Doyers trailing tonight in game 2......your gay boys are winning. They can even it up. :D
But them Giants are gonna be chasing the pennant like you've been chasing a nanny. :rotflmao:

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Fucking reallly??? Just flipping thru channels and didn't even realize the Doyer game was on 5 KTLA....:rolleyes My sports app doesn't even show this. They need to get this fucking broadcast thing figured out and shit. So stupid. :grumble:

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Doyers and WS Champs on ESPN tonight.....just started..:thumbsup

Lez go Doyyyeeers.:)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
For fucks sakes Hoots.....you got a long way to go. Pace yourself as its a marathon and not a sprint....lol

Hard for me to root against Turner but I will each and every time they play the Giants....

The Giants will get it together and be there in the end

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
For fucks sakes Hoots.....you got a long way to go. Pace yourself as its a marathon and not a sprint....lol

Hard for me to root against Turner but I will each and every time they play the Giants....

The Giants will get it together and be there in the end

Lol.....it's baseball season yo.....shit talkin starts day one. :D
You need to calm down Nappynuts.....he's got the Dbacks as WS Champs already. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Woooordd....tell those mofos to get on the board. :D

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Anybody else hear that thud?

It was Shintooo sitting in his seat and jinxing his boys....

;)

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Anybody else hear that thud?

It was Shintooo sitting in his seat and jinxing his boys....

;)

They have got to start hitting with runners in scoring position. Better they struggle now then later on in the season IMO. Hopefully they will get out of this slump.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
They have got to start hitting with runners in scoring position. Better they struggle now then later on in the season IMO. Hopefully they will get out of this slump.

Nothing is going right for my Giants but like I said its a marathon and not a sprint. It will come down to the Giants and LADs again this year.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score

Same Ole song and dance........need someone clutch in that lineup.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
The boys have finally been winning.:thumbsup
Hang on for that Phillie sweep......then bring on SF @ home. Giants have been sucking....but against the Doyers damn 1 run games....lol...I don't get it.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Game is on Channel 5 tonight. Looking to take the series from Los Gayants. :thumbsup:thumbsup
Never know when these damn games are gonna be on local TV. :rolleyes

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
And yesterday's game on channel 5 gets rained out?!?!

Damn....didn't even realize it was gonna be on 5. SurpriseD it got PPD........must have been raining good down South. Wasn't even bad here in Corona. Ya think they would have just started it late since it was an early game. SD must have been tired of getting bitch slapped. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Kersh on the hill tonight vs the Cards on ESPN........let's go Doyerssssssss!!!:thumbsup

KevinR

Reaction score
Bottom of 4th.
1-0 Doyers.
Grandal shot to dead center bottom of 1st.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
I can't give in to Spectrum.....fuck them...lol

Tight game ....we need some insurance runs. Both pitchers throwing a good game.

KevinR

Reaction score
Finally got a runner on with Utleys hit in 8th.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If Shintoooooooos in the house you can put the L down now....lol

primetime

Reaction score
I'll be 3 rows behind home plate Friday night. No dodgers gear, all cubbies!!!!

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
I'll be 3 rows behind home plate Friday night. No dodgers gear, all cubbies!!!!

Them World Champ Cubbies ain't being so dominant this year. Hell, they should be way out ahead if they were playing.600 ball like last year. Hope they make the playoffs. :D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Booooo mmmm Los Doyers shutting out them WC Cubbies 2 games in a row...lol....See if we can do the same manana....Kersh vs Lester tomorrow....should be a good battle. Watch the Cubs bats come alive finally against the Ace...lol. Should be able to steal some base though. Lester can't pick w/the underhand.lol...:skull